Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like this one. Need a Joker in the collection.

I too want a Harley but I hope it's down for another 2 years. I already have plenty with Boba, Batgirl, PG, Modern Age Bat, Classic Catwoman, Aquaman, and I may pick up Daredevil. gonna be busy for a while.

I think Prime1 is doing Arkham Knight line.

They are. But they are likely to be price prohibitive for some folks.

This one looks just fine IMO. Loved the game and how Hamill stole the show portraying this dude.

Will buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hope they get to use the designs from knight as I would like to see a arkham knight harley quinn premium format figure . I can see it now she is posed with one leg out with the foot tipping up while one arm is up with her gun in hand and the other arm down with the bat in her hand . With a exclusive head having her blow bubblegum with a police hat on .

I'm fond of the AC Harley. However, the 3rd PF is supposed to surprise peeps according to Igo. That means both Harley and Catwoman may not make the cut. I'm really curious as to what character they will actually choose for the last PF.

I'm fond of the AC Harley. However, the 3rd PF is supposed to surprise peeps according to Igo. That means both Harley and Catwoman may not make the cut. I'm really curious as to what character they will actually choose for the last PF.

Mr. Freeze?

Preview/Price goes up today, correct? Interested to see if this cracks past $400. I'm putting it at $399.99, personally.

Preview/Price goes up today, correct? Interested to see if this cracks past $400. I'm putting it at $399.99, personally.

I was thinking... are we past the days of a PF ever being around $350 again?

This Joker PF should probably be Red Skull price (probably similar thickness, size, amount of material/cloth, etc) yet I think we can all agree that $369.99 would be a pipe dream at this point.

3002901_press01.jpg
300290-product-feature.jpg
300290_press03.jpg
300290_press05.jpg
300290_press06.jpg
300290_press07.jpg

Back