Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A buddy of mine said that he got email today pushing up his flex payments up two months to start sooner which means it will start shipping sooner than expected. Anybody else get this notice?

A buddy of mine said that he got email today pushing up his flex payments up two months to start sooner which means it will start shipping sooner than expected. Anybody else get this notice?

No notice for me yet. Congrats to those who ex waitlist converted. I concour, this is a must have exclusive.

someones exclusive waitlist will convert today. i just decided to cancel mine. i've decided to jump all in on prime 1's arkham line. so no need for this anymore. hope someone here that really wants it gets it.

JokerBatmanArkhamAsylumPCGame.jpg

3002901-joker-arkham-asylum-002.jpg

300290-joker-arkham-asylum-008.jpg

I would have loved to get this Joker if the portraits were accurate. How did they get it so right with AA Batman? The portrait is 100% accurate to the video game. But this Joker, not so much?

I would be happier with a thinner neck and smaller eyebrows, apart from that it looks perfect especially the costume. Mixed media is so much better for this statue

I think he looks fantastic as is. I only wish that AA Bats looked this good. Since, I passed on Bats, I'm skipping out on all of SSC's Arkham pieces. I decided to pick up a few Prime 1 Arkham pieces instead.

I think he looks fantastic as is. I only wish that AA Bats looked this good. Since, I passed on Bats, I'm skipping out on all of SSC's Arkham pieces. I decided to pick up a few Prime 1 Arkham pieces instead.

What? LOL!! AA Bats is spot on. This isnt. Its ok if you think Joker looks fantastic overall. His portraits are not accurate at all though. Someone took artistic privileges with this one.

What? LOL!! AA Bats is spot on. This isnt. Its ok if you think Joker looks fantastic overall. His portraits are not accurate at all though. Someone took artistic privileges with this one.

While this is true, I still like the overall look of the AA Joker. I thought it was very well done. I agree the likeness wasn't completely spot on but it was close enough for me personally. As far as Bats is concerned, they totally nailed the likeness but the pose is horrible and kills the statue for me. It looks like someone sculpted his upper body and someone else sculpted his lower body (without ever seeing the upper body) and then SSC just glued the 2 halves together. Pose just screams awkward. It has no natural body flow IMO.

So, it's Prime 1 for the Arkham pieces I may want. With how many Arkham pieces Prime is releasing, it's only a matter of time before they make a Bats I like. There will probably be multiple Joker options as well. I already have the Prime Deathstroke on PO. If I only add a Prime Arkham Bats and Joker to go along with him in my collection, I'll be a happy camper. Because of space restrictions, I'll probably have to stop there.

The AA Batman came out perfect. The only problem I see is if people didn't like the pose.

Yeah, I have no problem with the pose. He looks like he's in a fighting, attack stance. And that Im pretty happy with.

I like this Joker better than the first Pf Joker. The face is more psychotic

I still like the original PF the best. The REG portrait is a fantastic portrayal of a classic Joker and the EX portrait is plenty psychotic for me. The original PF has a HUGE Brian Bolland feel to me and I'm a big fan of his work.

This is a thing? I've never received an email about pushing up flex payments in the 10 plus years I've been buying from Sideshow.

The original joker PF is good,but AA version is also a nice choice for his detailed clothes and ambitious pose.

Back