Join the official SSC cheerleading team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zakk Attakk

Freaked Out
Reaction score
GOOOOOooooooOOO TEAM!!

Are you happy with every single decision Sideshow makes? Join us, in the Sideshow Cheerleading Team!

GIMME AN S! GIMME AN I! GIMME A D! GIMME AN E! GIMME ANOTHER S! GIMME AN H! GIMME AN O! GIMME A W! whaddaya got? SIDESHOW! WHADDAYA GOT?! SIDESHOW!!!

You have NO idea how hard it was to get a cheerleading picture appropriate for these forums:

Zakk Attakk said:
GOOOOOooooooOOO TEAM!!

Are you happy with every single decision Sideshow makes? Join us, in the Sideshow Cheerleading Team!

GIMME AN S! GIMME AN I! GIMME A D! GIMME AN E! GIMME ANOTHER S! GIMME AN H! GIMME AN O! GIMME A W! whaddaya got? SIDESHOW! WHADDAYA GOT?! SIDESHOW!!!

You have NO idea how hard it was to get a cheerleading picture appropriate for these forums:

I sense a great disturbance here. As if millions of voices on RS are chuckling with glee.

Sorry, no sissy pink fonts here. I'll remain critical of thinks I don't like, 'bustoramas' and having to wait forever for the next LOTR announcement. But I'll give praise where it is due as well, PF's and most 12" figures.

I'm in.

40016-main.jpg

But knowing us, we would probably end up doing this.....
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/GeBc72nbcN8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/GeBc72nbcN8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I was one of the original self-proclaimed Cheerleaders over at the complainers board *cough* meant RS *cough*

GO TEAM!
:mexwave
:ccheerlea :ccheerlea :ccheerlea :ccheerlea :ccheerlea

I am in. Any company that will bend over backwards when I have a broken product or a damaged box and has great customer service needs people to give them thanks.

Back