John Boorman’s Excalibur (1981)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your kind words, guys.

I am now working on a custom Excalibur to fill in for the scratch-built custom that I may or may not ever get...I'll post some pics soon.

Excalibur
2C1D2E24-6ACC-468B-9385-172F9C95C66A.jpg

Behold!
The Sword of Power! Excalibur!
Forged when the world was young,
and bird and beast and flower were one with man,
and death was but a dream!

........****ing love that movie.......
m.

Yes, that is correct. Coo Models Imperial Knight. I’ll be adding some real chainmail next.

how do you prevent the chrome from turning dull upon touching?

for me i found future floor decent (minor dulling) but still pretty reflective. i think the Chrome would have looked cleaner if you airbrush them instead. notice the marker tend to excrete thicker paint upon contact.

and is it a 1/1 gold ring you put on his head?

I
how do you prevent the chrome from turning dull upon touching?

for me i found future floor decent (minor dulling) but still pretty reflective. i think the Chrome would have looked cleaner if you airbrush them instead. notice the marker tend to excrete thicker paint upon contact.

and is it a 1/1 gold ring you put on his head?

I just don’t touch it! And if I do, I put cotton gloves on!

Started work on the bearded version last night. Still needs some work, but I’m loving the initial result.

I’ve now got a DX Arthur set with the young and old headsculpts!! :yess:

2B8318E2-6FD0-40B3-A0BC-64C6DF4D2D91.jpg
EFF571CC-FE10-4AD3-A763-71D71D01F114.jpeg

Nice work on the chain. do you weave it yourself? or do you have a source for pre-woven sheets?

No, I certainly don't weave it myself! It previously existed in a different form. I source it via eBay, but it is very hard to find and can be quite expensive. Looks amazing though, and takes any figure to the next level!

Back