Action Figure Joebizz34's 1/6 Laid To Rest "ChromeSkull" custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw this in person and this figure is unbelievable!!! amazing job Ron, you nailed it!!!

DSC_0589.jpg

That's a great shot! Really digging how the light plays off the chrome and how the blood turned out on the knives. Great job overall!

That's a great shot! Really digging how the light plays off the chrome and how the blood turned out on the knives. Great job overall!

Thank you Nam. Alclad II is amazing. The chrome look instantly came out while airbrushing it on. I was shocked how cool it looked.

Here's an early mock up I am working on for his display stand. I painted up some blood stains and I printed out some pics to put on the stand. Once I'm happy with it completely, I am going to work on getting the image on their in a more permanent looking fashion.

DSC_0601a.jpg

Last edited:
Really diggin this bro! great job were did you get the knifes from? :clap

Hey man thanks. The kinves were actually put together using 2 different sets. I cut off the handles from the ones you see here and attached the more screen accurate knuckle handles that belonged to a different set of knives that were more like daggers. Then I chromed them up and weathered them with blood. :)

Good morning guys. Here are a couple of new pics of "Chromeskull" I have for you today. Hope you enjoy them....

DSC_0696.jpg

DSC_0695.jpg

Oh by the way....that's the Collector that is standing next to him. Let me show you a few more of him since we are on the subject.

These are cool pics of him in the dark where you can see the glowing eye affect...

DSC_0690.jpg

DSC_0691.jpg

DSC_0692.jpg

Very cool, they look good together JoeBusy!!!

The Collector has some crazy kills in that movie, I really enjoyed it, something different. :lecture

Do you know the meaning behind the glowing eyes, he kind of lizard/snaked around with a hissing, either that or it was the soundtrack. :lol

That's the $$$ shot.

DSC_0691.jpg

Very cool, they look good together JoeBusy!!!

The Collector has some crazy kills in that movie, I really enjoyed it, something different. :lecture

Do you know the meaning behind the glowing eyes, he kind of lizard/snaked around with a hissing, either that or it was the soundtrack. :lol

That's the $$$ shot.

DSC_0691.jpg

You know, I would have to watch it again to catch the hissing you mentioned. Might be the soundtrack but I honestly don't know. They didn't explain a whole lot about him which I think was great. I don't know if he is a freak or if he is wearing contact lenses to give him night vision??? These questions and more. :lol

This movie is gory as heck--and the effects look real. Not crappy CGI real or "you can tell that's make up" real. I'm talking Lon Chaney Tom Savini real.

Thing is: how are they gonna give us a sequel given the end of the first film?

This movie is gory as heck--and the effects look real. Not crappy CGI real or "you can tell that's make up" real. I'm talking Lon Chaney Tom Savini real.

Thing is: how are they gonna give us a sequel given the end of the first film?

Are you talking about Laid To Rest or The Collector? The Collector definitely left things open for a sequel. If you are talking Laid To Rest, check out the ending again and look at the very last scene before it goes to credits. I agree what you are saying with the way things turned out, but they did give you a clue at the end. Sorry to sound vague but I don't want to give it away for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

Are you talking about Laid To Rest or The Collector? The Collector definitely left things open for a sequel. If you are talking Laid To Rest, check out the ending again and look at the very last scene before it goes to credits. I agree what you are saying with the way things turned out, but they did give you a clue at the end. Sorry to sound vague but I don't want to give it away for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

I either don't remember or mentally purged it. :lol *runs of to rewatch the last scene of a most sucktacular flick*

Back