Statue JND Studios: Wonder Woman 1984 (Gadot) - Golden Eagle Armor 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guessing $2500+

Hesitant to pre-order when it's up since we haven't seen any of the mass produced work from them yet.

Last edited:
Guessing $2500+

Hesitant to pre-order when it's up since we haven't seen any of the mass produced work from them yet.

WHAT? :rotfl
Are they going crazy? Do they think we poop gold?
I paid 2100 for the WW 1:2 from P1S, and 2300/2500 for the new 1:2 releases, why I we need to pay 2500 for a 1:3 scale?
I understand the price increases up to $ 1000 for some 1:4, I also want to understand 1500/1700 for a new one 1:3 (like joker & batman QS), but 2500 is insanity.
For import into Italy I need to add, in addition to shipping, 33% for taxes, duties and VAT.

I pass...

Curious what the price is as well. I don't think it will be $2500+. I thought I read somewhere that they got a lot of flack for how expensive their Joker was. This piece is also way more minimalistic then WW84 could be...no helmet head, no wings, museum pose. My guess is it will still be close to 2k though which is still too much. As amazing as this looks so far, I worry about the hair.

Plain clothes Arthur was $2300... I'd be surprised if something like this is cheaper. I guess by omitting big wings, a helmet/swappable parts they keep it from exceeding $3k.

Plain clothes Arthur was $2300... I'd be surprised if something like this is cheaper. I guess by omitting big wings, a helmet/swappable parts they keep it from exceeding $3k.

You know what? I just looked at the Joker piece. You guys could be right hah. That thing is pretty damn simple and the price is astronomical. This could def be more expensive. Oh well, WAY too rich for my blood :rotfl

mIW0Uw8.png

No sh—, Sherlock.

If it's cheaper I'm obviously all for it, just keeping my expectations in check.

The only thing that bothers me is that silicone tend to look shiny.

Last edited:
It?s vert nice, but the likeness is a bit off.......not sure what it is.

As previously stated, there's some Angelina Jolie. I have to say I still prefer it to the queen 1/4 scale in terms of pose and likeness

I think this 1:3 scale is a good compromise.

The head sculpt (potentially) has the same realistic look of the 1:1 Queen/Infinity WW silicone statues but they also provide the entire body (instead of just the upper torso of the bust).

Damn this is beautiful...

Of course I don't have the disposable income to buy something like this, and I don't collect statues, but it is a beautiful piece.
I can understand the cost though. This is way more costly to produce than a statue.

Looks just like her to me. I did find it funny/interesting that the sculptor (So Young Lee) mentions that she wasn't satisfied with her previous projects of sculpting Wonder Woman (aka Hot Toys BvS, JL and Training Armor versions), but is now due to the level of excellence that JND has. IMO, it could be implied that she might've felt HT no longer has a level of excellence and instead just has a "good enough" mentality which I would agree with. I'm wondering if she left HT with Kojun and if he took any other sculptors/artists with him.

HT's golden armor WW sculpt by Yulli is spot on though (finally).

True, the HT proto looks great...but at the same time many ppl thought the Training Armor was spot on until it was released :dunno.

However, given that the HT BVS and Training Armor/JL versions were sculpted by the same artist who did this statue, and seeing how much closer the likeness is here than her previous attempts, I think it's fair to say there was something behind the scenes at HT we may not know about. Probably a tight project timeline that didn't allow her to get the likeness down like she would have wanted. Again, that's just what I'm getting from the comments she made. I could very well be completely wrong

Looks just like her to me. I did find it funny/interesting that the sculptor (So Young Lee) mentions that she wasn't satisfied with her previous projects of sculpting Wonder Woman (aka Hot Toys BvS, JL and Training Armor versions), but is now due to the level of excellence that JND has. IMO, it could be implied that she might've felt HT no longer has a level of excellence and instead just has a "good enough" mentality which I would agree with. I'm wondering if she left HT with Kojun and if he took any other sculptors/artists with him.

I also was very unsatisfied with her HT sculpts of gal

I have a feeling queen studios' golden sculpts will come closer than this one as they will be updating theirs before release

Well, if she feels bad enough, perhaps she can provide a discount for each of the unsatisfactory Hot Toys sculpts we bought and apply it to this statue. I bought three of her figures. At $100 a headsculpt, I’m looking at a $300 discount code. To clarify, This post was a joke.

Back