Statue JND Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like that they went for the "Hit me" scene, but the forward lean at the waist looks awkward in statue form, although it is accurate. I think it will look better when people can take pics with the gun in his hand, crazy WB won't let them show it in promotional pics.

They aged him 10 hard years and gave him a hair transplant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks amazing, if I had the $$ this would be the one to get.

I know right, grail piece at a grail price :-(
It looks so good though, someone said like a miniature cut out version of Ledger from that scene, pretty much sums up this perfect piece. For those getting this it'll blow your socks off, JND aren't afraid to price statues high, they only care about nailing realism which they have here. I'll just keep admiring the pictures lol

For this price the sculpt isn’t accurate like QS. Looks old and roided up. This price point needs to be more accurate than QS. It’s not as good as their WW and more expensive at that.

As much as I want to love this, something isn't right to me with the face. Looks a little bloated and aged. Still impressive work.

However, I was hesitant with the Prime 1 1/2 Joker and ended up getting it and I'm happy with it. Not perfect, but still like it.

My first statue purchase! I like the Queen Studios one too, but this one is amazing plus they ship to the US.

I think the price is fair for the quality. The ES should be a little bit lower imo, but I think it'll still sell, even with the stiff competition. Out of all of the new Jokers, they are the only ones that have gotten the pick stitching on the purple coat, so their eye for detail is spot on. Don't forget that QS is also doing Joker in 1:2 .

My first statue purchase! I like the Queen Studios one too, but this one is amazing plus they ship to the US.

I got it as well, I couldn't pass it up. I did not like the prime one at all! But the QS looks amazing. I will get that if I can.

I had to get my order in. The price is what had me on the fence but I can't pass this up. I'd be kicking my self in the a$$ later if I did.

I'm sold on JND as well. For a long time, I wanted a company that would do 1/3 silicone portrait, punch hair and glass eyes. Cinemaquette couldn't archived this level. I owned the QS rooted Joker and I'm sure they will get there in the future. JND is doing something at another level and I'm glad to see they took on DK Joker.

Pick your poison. JND, QS and P1 are good choices in their own right.

Congrats on your selection!

Congratulations on everyone who ordered! They're saying low stock already, I didn't believe them when they said this about Wonder Woman and then she sold out a couple hours later, so anyone on the fence, when they say stock is low, it is.

Also they just announced for everyone an increase in months for payment plan, so first order is $400 then $200 every month after that which is really good of them.

Glad I got this and WW in! Very interested to see what they do in the future. If a BvS Batman is on the horizon I'll be ecstatic.

These pieces from JND, there eventually going to be very expensive and hard to find. Reminds me of the cinemaquette pred and t-800, those were expensive to buy and now cost a small fortune if you can even find one. Congrats to all getting this grail piece!

These pieces from JND, there eventually going to be very expensive and hard to find. Reminds me of the cinemaquette pred and t-800, those were expensive to buy and now cost a small fortune if you can even find one. Congrats to all getting this grail piece!

Getting harder to find already, sold out on JND's website

Getting harder to find already, sold out on JND's website
You're right! So glad I pulled the trigger and bought directly from JND last night. Now the wait begins.

Anyone have an idea of approximately how much shipping might be to the U.S.? There's no shipping amount given when you place an order with JND directly. Hopefully not to where it'll bump the price up to $2400 otherwise I could've just PO'd from BBTS or Specfiction.

Back