JND / Kojun Works to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any speculation on the license? I don't know much about JND, so if a dumb question, apologies...
For western movies, most likely WB licenses. They've already previously mentioned that they've had a hard time getting Disney properties at 1/3 scale and given HT chokehold on 1/6 scale for Disney/SW/Marvel, I doubt we'll see anything outside of DC/WB lines from them at the moment in 1/6 scale either. InArt has also yet to be allowed to do Disney/SW/Marvel even with their parent company, Queen Studios, doing Marvel statues.

Last edited:
Desposit for Pre Order be like $999.99 and The Remaining pay will be $2999.99 Plus TAX (Can't forget about TAXES)
No Money Confused Travolta GIF

with how bad economy is i am sure their target audiences arent even on this forum. like exotic car makers. we are merely pawns to help boost their exposure and popularity in hopes the top 1% would pay attention to them.

i am glad wallet friendly companies like threezero still around.

Last edited:
JND haven't blown me away yet. I'm expecting a new innovation like the Heat figure's body, and the massive price tag along with it.

I think it will incorporate it. If I'm remembering correctly, the glass eyes JND use stem from Kojun also. I imagine he's mostly been perfecting a 1/6 scale with pliable silicone.

For me that's the next level in 1/6, seamless neck and wrists with glass eyes. It'll be a major letdown if it doesn't, but I'm pretty confident it will be similar.

Not sure they'll blow you away, though. Aside from that technology advancement if it's incorporated, they've just released Pattinson Batman which is pretty immaculate in person. If you don't like the way the silicone looks I can't imagine 1/6 will sway you.

But you never know!

Feel like I'm gonna have to cancel my Inart pre-orders.
JND still have to do much better at capturing likeness before I need to worry about choosing between them or InArt.

A flexible, seamless neck is great innovation for the hobby but, if the head on top looks as awkward and exhausted as their statues, it's a no thank you from me.

Last edited:
I'm interested to see how the 1/6 stuff comes out, though not sure I like the idea of silicone sculpts at 1/6 if that's indeed what they're going for. I know folks regarded the old BobbyC 1/6 silicone TDK Joker sculpt he did as one of the best for quite some time, but I've never been a fan of how it looked. I've even seen Jacob Rahmier do his magical work on one and was not impressed. We'll see though. I could totally change my tune.

Regardless of what folks on here say and think of their 1/3 statues, I quite like them and am very eager to get the ones I have on order.

Idk maybe I'm too old or something but I love the toy look. I'm not into seamless stuff especially with 1/6 scale made with silicone, gonna crack like hell.
Something I've realised about myself as well, I really like the joints idk, gives that toy feeling and satisfaction when you move them! Especially wrist joints, love how the look idk haha, worldbox bodies have detailed bodies from toe to neck and they look really good with the joints, I may be crazy with everyone wanting seamless now-a-days

For me that's the next level in 1/6, seamless neck and wrists with glass eyes. It'll be a major letdown if it doesn't, but I'm pretty confident it will be similar.
Those innovations you mentioned are not new to 1/6. They have been around for about 10 years. But not really perfected, and certainly not for mass production.

I guess what I am trying to say is that if it were easy (or even possible), someone would have perfected it by now

I sure hope that their 1/6 likeness will be better than their statues...
But i think that the world of collecting is not ready for this debate. 🫣

Back