Jimmiroquai's Customs: Hanna p7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jimmiroquai's SuckerPunch Customs: Blondie, dio p2

Thanks!

Decided to go for the supporting cast as well: some WIPs
Please bear with me while i practice my sculpting skills. :)

Wiseman
spwisemanheadwip2.jpg

Blue
blueheadwip2.jpg

Madame Gorski
MadameGorskihead.jpg

Thanks!

Giant Samurai Robot in the works too...
It's going to be around 2 feet high...
SPsamuraiwip2.jpg

SPsamuraiwip7.jpg

Wow! Your samurai is going to be impressive! I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Thanks!
Madame Gorski:
Gorski1.jpg

gorski2.jpg

I need to find a better body with less exposed joints...

Baby Doll Ver 2.0
newbabydoll3.jpg

newbabydoll5.jpg

BTW, just wanted to share...the Sucker Punch girls and diorama won 1st place at the local annual toy convention. :) It was a labor of love and i'm happy that they were loved back. Cheers!

(crappy phone pic)
win1.jpg

Re: Jimmiroquai's SuckerPunch Customs: BabyDoll ver2 p3

shaping up very nicely and the headsculpts are all quite darn good!

Fantastic ass kicking work! BD 2.0 is awesome!

MATE!!!! I looked at your thread when you started but for some reason did not comment but I dont know why.... A friend showed me your thread again and woooooow they have just got better and better and better!! I love the steam Nazi... and owww the dio owwwww nurse!!! I CHUFFIN LOVE IT!! nice one

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! Amazing progress! these all look great man, and your Baby Doll v2 looks even better. Congrats on winning, you sucker punched the rest of the competition, haha.

@vareika, feroze - Thanks!

@Dorgmal snow- Thanks! Glad you took another look! :)

@Cheungkinmen - Thanks! You were right: practice, practice, and more practice. :)

Sucker Punch Giant Samurai update:

Just finished the armature/skeleton for the 24 inch Giant Samurai. It's made out a 16" Marvel Legends BAF Apocalypse figure. Most of the main joints are racheted and so i thought this would be able to support the weight of the figure. Unfortunately, the knee joints aren't racheted and so buckle under the weight. Darn! I'll try the super glue trick but at worst, i'll have to use a stand for this figure. Also, because of the action-figure articulation design of the base toy, i've lost some range of motion, especially in the arms after elongating them.
Here it is next to a 1/6 TTL body:
SPsamuraiwip9.jpg

SPsamuraiwip10.jpg

oowww yes!! Now that is looking good!!!!

What are you going to sculpt the rest of the body out of to keep the weight down!

completely mental!!!:clap:clap:clap

@vareika, feroze - Thanks!

@Dorgmal snow- Thanks! Glad you took another look! :)

@Cheungkinmen - Thanks! You were right: practice, practice, and more practice. :)

Sucker Punch Giant Samurai update:

Just finished the armature/skeleton for the 24 inch Giant Samurai. It's made out a 16" Marvel Legends BAF Apocalypse figure. Most of the main joints are racheted and so i thought this would be able to support the weight of the figure. Unfortunately, the knee joints aren't racheted and so buckle under the weight. Darn! I'll try the super glue trick but at worst, i'll have to use a stand for this figure. Also, because of the action-figure articulation design of the base toy, i've lost some range of motion, especially in the arms after elongating them.
Here it is next to a 1/6 TTL body:
SPsamuraiwip9.jpg

SPsamuraiwip10.jpg

Well, that's my recipe, haha!.

That samurai is gonna kick serious a$$ man, can't wait to see it. Also, are you planning on making the other 2 ? XD ...You should... :p

Unfortunately, i exceeded bandwith in my photobucket account for this month. Hopefully, it will reset after the 31st. In the meantime, i'll be posting new images using imageshack...

Update: bulking out the Samurai skeleton with styrofoam...
spsamuraiwip11.jpg

spsamuraiwip12.jpg

NOOOOO Wee need the pics back man!!!! WOOOW that is looking really good!!! Brilliant idea with the foam! Really keep the wait down!
I love it!!!

Been practicing my sculpting while waiting for my Sucker Punch stuff and parts...So here's another SP custom...Michael Cera as Scott Pilgrim. :) My skills still have A LOT of room for improvement but again, i'm guiltily happy with how this turned out. And the Hottoys slim body was perfect for him. Still waiting on better fists, better fitting jeans, sneakers, and will be building his bass guitar. Cheers!

scotthead.jpg

scottpilgrim1.jpg

scottpilgrim2.jpg

scottpilgrim3.jpg

scottpilgrim4.jpg

scottpilgrim5.jpg

Re: Jimmiroquai's SuckerPunch Customs: Scott Pilgrim p4

Got some work done on the Vulcan/gatling gun thing...

My first attempt was made out of old airsoft barrels...it was waaay to heavy. This second attempt is made out of PVC, sintra board, and some stiff straws...
CIMG0668.jpg

Re: Jimmiroquai's SuckerPunch Customs: Scott Pilgrim p4

Awesome start on Scott Pilgrim! Please tell me you're doing other characters from the movie. I'd lov to see a Sex Bob-omb setup.

Back