jimmie_dimmick's Gourmet Stuff - Update Post #190

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: jimmie_dimmick's Gourmet Stuff - Update Post #98

Thanks Pete. :duff

Not sure which look I like best on the T-800, but it is really a great figure. Thank you Hot Toys for making this grail.

Both are great looks, I wouldn't want to be without ether, but if you ask me my favorite, its the full BD, that head sculpt is out of this world:yess:

Grail you say:panic:

Both are great looks, I wouldn't want to be without ether, but if you ask me my favorite, its the full BD, that head sculpt is out of this world:yess:

Grail you say:panic:

As far as figures go, this to me was my most wanted T1 figure and I finally have one. Grail T1 - yessir.

As far as figures go, this to me was my most wanted T1 figure and I finally have one. Grail T1 - yessir.

I got to agree, as far as T1 goes this is the figure to have, most iconic looks from the movie:hi5:

Now where's our diecast endo Hot toys:impatient:

I got to agree, as far as T1 goes this is the figure to have, most iconic looks from the movie:hi5:

Now where's our diecast endo Hot toys:impatient:

I agree. No rush though. I prefer the wait as once we get the Endo I don't think we will see any Terminator figures for a year or two.

Awesome additions to the collection man! Lovely photos! :duff

Thanks Ryan. :duff You get either of these figures?

Oh I got Terminator in. Posted some pics in the thread and in my collection thread. No video but damn it's an amazing piece. Waiting on Robocop now. :)

Oh I got Terminator in. Posted some pics in the thread and in my collection thread. No video but damn it's an amazing piece. Waiting on Robocop now. :)

Right on buddy, I will have to go check those photos out. I've not been on the boards much lately. Skull has said great things about RoboCop; can't wait to hear your thoughts. I'll be snagging the figure probably after the holidays.

Right on buddy, I will have to go check those photos out. I've not been on the boards much lately. Skull has said great things about RoboCop; can't wait to hear your thoughts. I'll be snagging the figure probably after the holidays.

Very nice man. Robo looks great and I can't wait to add him to the collection. You'll love him too. After Robo comes in I'll be picking up for myself the 1966 Hot Toys Batman and Robin. Hopefully the bundle deal is still available around December at Sideshow. I have to finish paying off the Tweeterhead Batman Maquette and get some parts for my Doc Holliday bash.

Very nice man. Robo looks great and I can't wait to add him to the collection. You'll love him too. After Robo comes in I'll be picking up for myself the 1966 Hot Toys Batman and Robin. Hopefully the bundle deal is still available around December at Sideshow. I have to finish paying off the Tweeterhead Batman Maquette and get some parts for my Doc Holliday bash.

I hope to add these too. I am sure the 12-days of Xmas would include these two as a bundle. Too much good stuff out there.

Emperor_Good.jpg

I hope to add these too. I am sure the 12-days of Xmas would include these two as a bundle. Too much good stuff out there.

I've been waiting for the prices to go down on the two and I think for $337 with free shipping is worth it. I just need to pay off the Maquette and get some parts for my custom figure. Well also a bunch of great Blu-ray deals going on so it's going to be tough I may need to hold back on the parts and just finish paying off the Maquette. I want Batman and Robin!

I agree Ryan, $337 is a steal. As for Mr. California over here, I get hit with an extra $40 so it's closer to $380 for me, but still worth it.

I agree Ryan, $337 is a steal. As for Mr. California over here, I get hit with an extra $40 so it's closer to $380 for me, but still worth it.

It'll be worth it man. I'm excited to compare the Maquette and figure of Batman. Going to be cool to see the differences. Not into Statues or Maquettes but Tweeterhead's products are just so damn good and are in 1:6 scale so it's worth the money. After getting Herman I'm very pleased to add more to the collection. In general I'm just excited to add both to the collection. Going to be fun to photograph both figures and Maquette!

Definitely will be keeping an eye out for your video review. :wink1:

A video review on what exactly? :wink1: I got to admit. I've been very lazy doing reviews and taking pictures now are just so much fun with the new studio set up. I'm definitely hoping on Christmas Day though to make a Collection Video Update FINALLY.

CAn't wait to see that collection update.

Why thank you! Not so amazing like all the others on here but it's definitely grown and I like where it is at. Neat and some great pieces I'll never get rid of.

Back