jimmie_dimmick's Gourmet Stuff - Update Post #190

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: jimmie_dimmick's Gourmet Stuff - Update Post #18

Looks bad@$$ buddy, Glad your digging him:hi5:

Those are great shots, really well detailed and crisp:clap

Collection is growing nicely brother:1-1:

Thanks Pete. I'm using a Canon T3i Rebel. Still learning how to use the thing. Hoping to develop some sort of photography skills. :lol

So glad you convinced me after talking to you and watching your YouTube review to pick this guy up.

I'm Mike btw, not Pete, dum dum

Looks bad@$$ buddy, Glad your digging him:hi5:

Those are great shots, really well detailed and crisp:clap

Collection is growing nicely brother:1-1:

Thanks Pete! :hi5:

:panic: Looks good brotha!!! Great pics and I love your new designated spot for photo shoots. :clap

Appreciate it my man. :yess:

I'm Mike btw, not Pete, dum dum

:horror My bad. Fixed it. :monkey1It's the avatar's man....I got them confused... :slap

Expendables 2 Lee Christmas bash

With the release of Expendables 2 Barney Ross, I decided last weekend to bash together a Lee Christmas figure to compliment the latest Hot Toys release headed my way.

Seeing as my buddy DEATHASYLUM has the entire Expendables team bashed and they are extremely well done, it was only fitting that I go to him for the Lee Christmas recipe. This figure would not have been put together if it wasn't for him.

DEATHASYLUM was able to sell me a Head Play Jason Statham sculpt, a really nice vest and some sweet boots. Via Monkey Depot and Black Ops Toys, I was able to pick up the remaining pieces.

Shout-out to another great Freak Mr. EcKo for providing me with a coupon at BLOPS as I was able to complete this figure for much much less money.

Here are the results of that bash:

IMG_1248_zps0b23d3b0.jpg

IMG_1273_zpsebff367d.jpg

IMG_1264_zpsc568584d.jpg

IMG_1254_zps1bf5dbe5.jpg

IMG_1265_zps10fcaaf5.jpg

Sideshow Collectibles - Hellboy

Last Wednesday, my girlfriend sent me a message saying that I had received a package from DEATHASYLUM and I told her it was the sculpt I bought off of him. She then replied that it must be a big sculpt because the box is pretty large in size. Now on Monday when DEATHASYLUM PM'd me that the sculpt had been shipped, he stated that he tossed a surprise in the package. Well, previously we had discussed bodies to use for the Lee Christmas bash and DEATHASYLUM had indicated to me before that he had an extra body if I needed one; I assumed that the surprise was a body for the bash which is why the box was large.

When I got home from work on Wednesday night, I opened up my box in order to check out the sculpt and to my amazement, at the bottom of the box, was this brand new figure below. I was blown away. Speechless. I have not received such a generous gift in a very long time. I could not thank DEATHASYLUM enough and still can't. This is a great gesture from a great friend.

THANKS DA!! :1-1:

The figure itself is really well done, especially since it is a much older release from SSC. It stands 13.5" tall and due to the bright red colors, pops on the shelf. I had a great time photographing this figure and will cherish it as one of the best figures in my collection, not only for how cool it is, but the story behind how it was acquired and the person it came from.

IMG_1226_zpsb6a24a68.jpg

IMG_1227_zpsaf669760.jpg

IMG_1231_zpsab6fd9dd.jpg

IMG_1237_zpsa0564849.jpg

IMG_1243_zps41d3c809.jpg

IMG_1238_zpseb55c249.jpg

IMG_1239_zps1dd9dc1c.jpg

Re: jimmie_dimmick's Gourmet Stuff - Update Posts #29 & 30

Awesome up-date Jimmie, great Jason and hellboy looks beast. Your camera is kick*** to brother:clap

WOW! Great Score on Christmas; Jimmie and for DA aka Santa left you a Hellboy, Very Very Cool, Great Posts

Thank you for the kind words Sean and I'm glad you love the Hellboy!!! Really great pics too. :1-1:

Your Lee Christmas turned out fantastic and I'm glad I could help with some of the parts needed to build him. I really like your photos of him and would love to see more with Sly. :wink1:

All you need is that AF Gunnar and your Expendables shelf will look killer. :hi5:

Also, your collection is badass brotha. :clap:clap:clap

Nice looking clean collection Jimmie

Hot Toys Expendables 2 Barney Ross

Haven't had time to take photos of this guy, but here he is. I dig this figure and was glad to see Hot Toys had the Expendables 2 license because I had missed out on the first release and really wanted that figure.

IMG_1801_zpsed7fe6ef.jpg

IMG_1814_zps002280c1.jpg

IMG_1802_zps7c5fe4b0.jpg

IMG_1813_zps0b0c50cc.jpg

IMG_1816_zps489ac220.jpg

IMG_1817_zps72efb329.jpg

IMG_1818_zps605b4a05.jpg

IMG_1826_zps08835faa.jpg

Re: jimmie_dimmick's Gourmet Stuff - Update Posts #37 & 38

Great Great Scores and Pic's my Friend on Ross and Christmas, looking forward to The Expendables 3 in August of 2014, Great post; JD

Back