Jim Lee and Marvel announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could Jim Lee be announcing that Sideshow has the Wildstorm license?(Please let this be it!) I would love to see some Wildstorm collectibles. what do you think?

I think your probably the only one cause everywhere I'm reading people are saying they don't want it to be that

Could Jim Lee be announcing that Sideshow has the Wildstorm license?(Please let this be it!) I would love to see some Wildstorm collectibles. what do you think?

I'd like that, I need some other Wildstorm characters to go with Fairchild. My favorites being Zealot, Grifter, Majestic, and Ladytron. However I'd rather have Jim Lee era X-men over Wildstorm any day. My first Jim Lee books were the Punisher, ever since I've been a big fan of his work.
I'd love a Brown a Yellow Wolverine and a Jean Grey Comiquette!

I don't know, on the one hand I'd love if it were some Marvel merchandise based on his design, but I think of the truly unique pieces that could possibly be produced using his Wildstorm properties: A Zealot premium format figure, Authority vs, Wildcats dioramas, a Majestic Comiquette, and I realize that there is enough Marvel stuff out there from a lot of different sources, and I'd like this to be unique. Y'know?

Plus, Wildstorm gets no love from DC Direct, and I know Sideshow would hit it out of the park.

Last edited:
How likely would it be for Sideshow to start producing Marvel and DC statues at the same time? Wouldn't this also require a large change of tact by DC seeing as virtually every statue is released under their DC Direct banner?

Well I would assume that Jim Lee & Wildstorm can go looking for licensing deals with other companies. They are a part of the DCU, but separate at the same time, and since there is a huge lack of any Wildstorm products being made by DC Direct, I thought that they might go with Sideshow. It's wishful thinking on my part, I don't expect it to happen.

Back