JIGSAW (Punisher:War Zone) Custom Headsculpt by Z

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
more screen accurate, gonna use a lot of pale flesh, bloody effects and zombie skin tones

hi guys, just want to let u know I have begun sculpting Jigsaw, reference pictures are really hard to find thou, anyone have the film and can take some screen caps and post it here would be really helpful, I need a dead-on front and both sides, and any other angles

I think Jigsaw was the most memorable part of that film, and I like the cheesy Dominic West, so any interest for Billy the Beaut, or for this look in 300
DominicWest_300.jpg

hi guys, just want to let u know I have begun sculpting Jigsaw, reference pictures are really hard to find thou, anyone have the film and can take some screen caps and post it here would be really helpful, I need a dead-on front and both sides, and any other angles

I think Jigsaw was the most memorable part of that film, and I like the cheesy Dominic West, so any interest for Billy the Beaut, or for this look in 300
DominicWest_300.jpg

I got you covered, SS's coming up in about 10 mins.

I may be interested in one of these. But I can't confirm for sure until I see finished sculpt pics. I am working on my own Jigsaw is the main reason. Not a film Jigsaw, but more of a comic book one. But I just painted mine and it was fun to paint (and I'm not even much of a painter) so I'm thinking this might be fun to paint as well. Only problem is I'm still horrible with eyes. :(

Thank you Z

Deckard, GREAT SHOTS, I fine with anything as long as Z's doin it it's gonna rock

Is it me or does his eye look like a sphincter, just sayin'

Oh, Z can we begin sending deposits?

thank u Deckard and Knucklefunger for the pics, really helpful, I will post pics as soon as I make some progress,
ah I am so busy right now, wished I had a few more hours every day...

Munch
That looks great, LOVE the skin tones & the raw areas. His face looks just like the back of my head after the surgery, serious. Including staples & stitches. Damn fine work

Z, look forward to it. Deckard manages to get some amazing close shots. Nice hunting

Tried to find a good side view with little luck, but here's a couple more ref shots

Thanks a gain Z, & Deckard

ok, perhaps not screen accurate, but I bought the Spirit Octopus overcoat with hideous print & fur collar & cuffs. I plan on modding the the thing so that it looks more like a mid length overcoat instead of cut like a waiters jacket. Pants shouldn't be a big deal, then dress shoes. Oh yeah, a shot gun.it's all about accessories, maybe I'll have him holding the Punishers magnum

How is everyone else gonna trick theirs out?

I have almost the complete outfit for mine!
Not screen accurate but wathever!
I dye the joker coat in black and added a light grey fur collar, black shirt, leather pants, dress shoes and i have a found a cool cloth pattern for the tie! SO the tie is gonna be homemade! Pics soon!

Elvis, Deckard those sound like they are gonna look fantastic already. Can't wait to see how all the variations of Jigsaw are gonna look.

It still kills me how Sideshow & Hot Toys are missing out on this. WE got it done. AND each one is gonna be a one of a kind

Back