Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For no good reason at all, other than a bit of a move around in the living room means she's now in a new spot, here's a Jessica photo:

11752085006_5ec464df8c_o.png

It's a great statue, along with the likes of the Evil Queen, I still just can't understand why SS let the PF line die.

For no good reason at all, other than a bit of a move around in the living room means she's now in a new spot, here's a Jessica photo:

11752085006_5ec464df8c_o.png
Damn that's gorgeous. :rock

I watched Roger Rabbit over Christmas, one of my favourite ever films and is the main one that got me drawing too :rock
x :peace

Hi guys.. On a Roger Rabbit related note.. Does anyone know if a proper 1/4 Roger statue exists?? I have recently aqquired Jessica PF, and I'd really like to be able to display the pair together! :)

Maybe some of you, know someone who'd be interested in taking on such a job??

Any help will be highly appreciated! :D

The disney line seem to have halted somehow... no news or preview of any Disney line.

disney-toy-fair.jpg

Electric Tiki had done a Roger. The only other Roger that I see is the new Pop Vinyl Roger that is coming with the Jessica Rabbit one, and other Who Framed Roger Rabbit characters. They look awesome.

Hi guys.. On a Roger Rabbit related note.. Does anyone know if a proper 1/4 Roger statue exists?? I have recently aqquired Jessica PF, and I'd really like to be able to display the pair together! :)

Maybe some of you, know someone who'd be interested in taking on such a job??

Any help will be highly appreciated! :D

Last edited:
Hay Guys

Well i just finished up two more custom Jessica Rabbits

Playboy Bunny and French Maid

I swear she can be converted into so many things that can make the statue seem like it was meant for that specific custom.

Here is videos on them and hope you like them.

Back