Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This PF is a childhood dream come true, so I knew it would only be a matter of time. I even saw it getting sculpted on one of my trips to Sideshow, and was so stoked to see it becoming a reality. Just glad it never sold out.

Compared to other Sideshow premium format lines have they done less with Disney in the same time as other licenses?

Seems pretty normal. Except for maybe Star Wars and Marvel related stuff, they don't really flood the market with PFs of any license. I'd like to see more Disney PFs, but this is the one I was hoping for, and it's accomplished.

They've only done 4 animated Disney PFs, Evil Queen, Maleficent, Capt. Hook and Jessica Rabbit.

I'm really hoping we see a Cruella De Vil and Ursula.

They've only done 4 animated Disney PFs, Evil Queen, Maleficent, Capt. Hook and Jessica Rabbit.

I'm really hoping we see a Cruella De Vil and Ursula.

and Jafar and Ratigan and Scar and Beast and Ursula and Prince "muuummy" John and..... :wave

I'm also glad they did Jessica, her and Maleficent were my top 2 wants when the line was first announced, and those are already in the bag.

Buuuuut now that that's out of the way, I want more! I thought it seemed like they just hadn't made that many compared to other licenses, but when you include the Jack Sparrows, Chernabog, Rocketeer, Rinzler, I guess they have made quite a few Disney quarter scale figures.

Now let's see some more animated characters...

I wanted to take better pics of my newest pieces with natural light, so I took them this morning.

Jessica Rabbit

DSCN4381.jpg

DSCN4382.jpg

DSCN4383.jpg

DSCN4384.jpg

DSCN4385.jpg

DSCN4387.jpg

DSCN4390.jpg

DSCN4391.jpg

DSCN4393.jpg

Those are some really nice pics. I just picked up and setup my Jessica. What a home run piece this is. Absolute perfection from Sideshow on this one. An adolescent's dream come true figure.:clap I've waited a long time for this, and it was worth the wait.

Long time lurker of these forums, but now first time poster! :)

Just wondering if anyone would know of some place where the print that came along with the exclusive could be purchased, or anyone who got the exclusive and no longer in need of the print and willing to sell it? Willing to pay around $50 (plus shipping to Australia).

So annoying that I once had a nrd down on the exclusive but then I became low on funds and wasn't sure when it was going to be made available, so I ended up cancelling it (that and I preferred the face expression on the print compared to the pf). Now I've had a bit more money come my way that I've just ordered the regular direct from sideshow, but of course it is missing that cool print. :(

Just wondering if anyone would know of some place where the print that came along with the exclusive could be purchased, or anyone who got the exclusive and no longer in need of the print and willing to sell it? Willing to pay around $50 (plus shipping to Australia).

So annoying that I once had a nrd down on the exclusive but then I became low on funds and wasn't sure when it was going to be made available, so I ended up cancelling it (that and I preferred the face expression on the print compared to the pf). Now I've had a bit more money come my way that I've just ordered the regular direct from sideshow, but of course it is missing that cool print. :(

I saw an exclusive on ebay for $400.

I saw an exclusive on ebay for $400.

I saw one on there too. Going for $462 (and I think $300 in postage to Australia?! Sideshow only charges $59 for fedex). https://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251204514327

The postage really blows that one out of the water, otherwise I may have gone for that. The only thing different with the exclusive is the art print and so I figured it wasn't worth me paying around $800 for it.

EDIT: Ah, just realised you might have meant a different one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-D...138?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19d6b2b802

Says will ship to America and Europe but not Australia for some reason. Anyway, it's still the whole thing. Kinda hoping I don't have to buy the whole statue again just for the print! :)

Last edited:
My regular from Sideshow arrived but the paint job is a bit messy. :(

She has a blotch on her nose which is from her hair and then the hair beside her left eye has some paint missing.

My first order with Sideshow too. Anyway I've now contacted their returns email asking for a full refund due to the flaws. Hopefully all works out especially since I'm in Australia. Not too sure what the process is for me there.

I've been eyeing her for a while.. I'd so love to get her if I didn't have space issues.

Sorry yours came with defects, Farron. I'm sure Sideshow will sort everything out.

Yeah, thanks for the comments people! Supposedly I'm in a queue ( was told that after contacting customer support) They would have responded to me earlier, but they had the day off when I first contacted them.

I've just asked for a refund instead of a replacement as I can't imagine they're able to offer me an exclusive as replacement ( so have to try and find a good buy on eBay or some such I guess).

Yeah, thanks for the comments people! Supposedly I'm in a queue ( was told that after contacting customer support) They would have responded to me earlier, but they had the day off when I first contacted them.

I've just asked for a refund instead of a replacement as I can't imagine they're able to offer me an exclusive as replacement ( so have to try and find a good buy on eBay or some such I guess).

Bro, I have been in similar situation before, I guess they will do the following:
- offer u partial refund & u keep it as is.
- full refund include shipping or destroy it all with photo proof depending in how damaged is the piece.
- replacement for the defected part only, they will ask u to destroy the defected part (in ur case the body) & they will send u new body only, even if it was EX.

Since the item not yet sold out, I guess they can easily give u a replacement body.

It's sad to see when they come with defects. I know first hand how upsetting it can be. I had a She-Hulk with a broken leg and if it wasn't for a fellow freak who pointed out that she was leaning, she would eventually snapped and fallen and taken my Ms. Marvel with her.

Anyways...I hope you all get what you need in the end.

Stanley Lau aka:artgerm did the Artwork for the Jessica Rabbit Print.
so you may want to do a search because he does sell prints of his artwork.But he may not have this available because it is a Disney/SS liscense.Good luck

jessicarabbitbyartgerm_zpsb1397276.jpg

marvin21_zps4b9edd83.gif

Back