Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno why everyone is having dress problems. My glitter hasn't moved...yet.

MY GOD... YOU'VE JINXED IT

Raisins_Face.jpg

just type in search how to keep glitter on fabric, should populate many different tricks, haven't tried it yet but have a few different hairsprays to try

2 are to be destroyed, but will customize them, then I will have 3 different Jessicas :yess:

I thought SS required any to be destroyed before sending a replacement.

On a side note, with Jessica now shipped, we don't have any Animated Disney PF on pre-order or any in-development previews, etc.

Jessica is almost starting to look like the end of the line :(

I thought SS required any to be destroyed before sending a replacement.

On a side note, with Jessica now shipped, we don't have any Animated Disney PF on pre-order or any in-development previews, etc.

Jessica is almost starting to look like the end of the line :(

I never had to do that, I would think there mentality is to make sure it is better than the one you received before destroying.

I hope the line isn't done, especially now that the exc Hook finally sold out, the pieces sell, just takes some time. And Jessica is doing well it seems, I think they may come up with at least a couple more....BEAST PLEASE

I got on the waitlist for this last week for the exclusive. I think it will convert. Hopefully. But I think this is a must have for my collection. Will be my first disney SS piece, pics looks awesome.

Just converted :yess:. I'm surprised, because I only got on the waitlist less than a week ago.

She turned out great!... Finally filled the last spot in this Detolf. And she adds some awesome contrast to the others.

Mine arrived yesterday and no broken fingers! However, my pengiun doesn't really go in the base well. It's like the hole is off-angle. Might take a file to it.

Mine arrived yesterday and no broken fingers! However, my pengiun doesn't really go in the base well. It's like the hole is off-angle. Might take a file to it.

Yeah, I had a bit of trouble fitting the penguin on the base too. It just has a very small margin of error and while one had to push down fairly hard, you don't want to break it in the process.

Back