Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she isn't going that much higher on ebay than retail one at $355, crazy they had so many in stock too looks like she will start going higher

Last edited:
I love my Maleficent and I love my Chernabog (second favorite villain after Hades!) but IMO they don't crack the top 3 of Disney PF's.

Would go:

1) Hook
2) Jessica
3) Evil Queen
4) Rocketeer
5) O.G. Jack Sparrow
6) Rinzler
7) Chernabog
8) Maleficent
9) Dastan
10) Nu Jack Sparrow (based on SDCC preview)

how could you miss out on her? she sold out not that long ago :thud:

Because I wasn't into PFs (waiting for Jessica to decide if I'd go further with the line) and sort of watching my money so I kept an eye on her since she had been available for a while and still was in stock.
I would have probably bought her if she got low stock but she went from available to sold out with no warning. :dunno

Ah I remember you are the one with the evil queen on the statue forums. I've been bugging you so much about the evil queen and you still love that statue. You deserve to keep that statue bro! I'm going to find one sooner or later. :rotfl I agree the evil queen statue is the bomb! I will have her someday next to my malenicent, hook and Jessica rabbit. :clap congrats on your evil queen!

Yes, sir! She is still one of my top favorite PFs and she will never leave my collection, as Maleficent won't either. I will also get Jessica whenever they get her back in stock. I'm still contemplating Hook.

Right now its a toss up for best Disney statue in my opinion...

Hook, Jessica, Evil Queen...

Disney animated has translated so well to 3D.

EQ is a knockout...Hook looks great and has Tic Toc as well...and Jessica came out perfect as well.

Such a great line!!!

Maleficent is awesome too, and my absolute favorite Disney villain! IMO, the EX head and hand are a must as the fury head just looks too dang good.

Yes, sir! She is still one of my top favorite PFs and she will never leave my collection, as Maleficent won't either. I will also get Jessica whenever they get her back in stock. I'm still contemplating Hook.

Maleficent is awesome too, and my absolute favorite Disney villain! IMO, the EX head and hand are a must as the fury head just looks too dang good.

:exactly: :1-1: as for hook get the ex as well. I have him and he's very nice! Jessica I got the reg because I don't collect prints. :wink1:

I am really surprise this go up on eBay so fast, ss still selling it!
Got to destroy the body since the finger was broken.
So sad to see the whole piece have to be break cause the finger.

Got my replacement today , paint was way better unfortunately 2 fingers were broken off and not in the box, did the person packing really didn't check the fingers?
013czb.jpg

Got my replacement today , paint was way better unfortunately 2 fingers were broken off and not in the box, did the person packing really didn't check the fingers?
013czb.jpg

I have the same issue with my terminator 1 head. The glasses came broken again. Will SS give us another replacement after the first replacement comes broken?

considering it was their fault I would hope so, I'd be pretty pissed if they didn't, it has happened before but if they run out of replacements I might be screwed.

considering it was their fault I would hope so, I'd be pretty pissed if they didn't, it has happened before but if they run out of replacements I might be screwed.

From what I heard recently SS does not offer a replacement after the first one. I sure hope they do because I really want to keep my t1 statue.

I thought they offer two replacements and if the third one comes damaged they just refund you the money rather than sending another

I'm really surprised more of those fingers don't come broken. They are so thin and spread out, sticking out in all directions, it just screams, 'break me'.

I'm really surprised more of those fingers don't come broken. They are so thin and spread out, sticking out in all directions, it just screams, 'break me'.

Yes I saw that, I keep checking mine to be sure. I will check it again just to be sure again. :panic:

Back