Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check this out.

Came across these as I dusted off and opened my DVD "vista series" of the movie. Came with these little prints.

Pretty sweet!

If I ever get her, which I might, I don't need the EX anyway.
For anyone else who missed out on the EX, if you have this version of the DVD the cool "autographed" photos are in there.

Will be cool to display them with the PF.

really want this piece but the refusal to convert an order to a flex pay is holding me back... my card can't handle a full blown payment in one time together with the rest of the payments >_< why did you change that policy SSC! Damn you!!

Check this out.

Came across these as I dusted off and opened my DVD "vista series" of the movie. Came with these little prints.

Pretty sweet!

If I ever get her, which I might, I don't need the EX anyway.
For anyone else who missed out on the EX, if you have this version of the DVD the cool "autographed" photos are in there.

Will be cool to display them with the PF.

Nice! I love finding stuff like that in a clean up. They look great!

Excellent!
attachment.php

And the back? :monkey3

You guys are making me envious this is the best Disney piece by far even betta than evil queen, but this piece looks small and skinny does anyone have any photos of jess against previous Disney PF masterpieces.

Don't get crazy now! :lol

I love this Jessica PF but I still think Evil Queen is better.

Don't get crazy now! :lol

I love this Jessica PF but I still think Evil Queen is better.

Ah I remember you are the one with the evil queen on the statue forums. I've been bugging you so much about the evil queen and you still love that statue. You deserve to keep that statue bro! I'm going to find one sooner or later. :rotfl I agree the evil queen statue is the bomb! I will have her someday next to my malenicent, hook and Jessica rabbit. :clap congrats on your evil queen!

Right now its a toss up for best Disney statue in my opinion...

Hook, Jessica, Evil Queen...

Disney animated has translated so well to 3D.

EQ is a knockout...Hook looks great and has Tic Toc as well...and Jessica came out perfect as well.

Such a great line!!!

So far out of all I would think it is a tie between hook and Jessica, I would give the edge to jessica because it is one of my favorite characters, I also owned EQ and currently own Chernabog (very underrated) as well passed on Maleficent (decent but gave up on being a completist soon after she was revealed just didn't do it for me) Rocketeer looks great and plan on getting him and Jack is nice but I have my issues with him.

Maleficent is a very underrated statue... I think the resemblance with the film is amazing! Very happy I got the three villains although I waited far too long with Evil Queen and payed for her with both my kidneys eventually :p
should the exclusive of Jessica come back in stock, I'll definitely order her (flex pay :p) but if not... I'll probably miss out on her...

Mal definitely looked better in inhand pics then when they first revealed her, I was tempted but I don't regret not getting her, I just hope we get more Disney pieces so many choices

Mal definitely looked better in inhand pics then when they first revealed her, I was tempted but I don't regret not getting her, I just hope we get more Disney pieces so many choices

I'm still pissed I missed out on her.

Back