Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at mine and noticed a small imperfection on the top of her glove, its not too noticeable. Just wondering if it's worth contacting sideshow about a replacement?

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

No I would not keep it. I would exchange it for another one. But that's just me.

Has anyone figured out if the base is indeed a film to be peeled?

Mine had a film over the top as well. Once peeled off all the bubbles and scratches just went away.

The 3 AA's really do light it up tho, it looks great in a darkish room.

Definitely had one on mine. I used a small pin in the center to create a flap and it came right off.
That is a prudent approach. That way, if you happen to scratch it with the pin, it will be hidden under her feet. That's thinking! :lecture

Got mine in and the plastic bag around the penguin base had melted/infused with the penguin base, and when I peeled the bag off, the pattern of how the wrinkled bag was pressed against the base surface, that pattern is burned into the paint finish.

Im guessing that's from the Texas heat, sitting in the back of a UPS van for 6 hours.

Claim flied for a replacement.

Got mine in and the plastic bag around the penguin base had melted/infused with the penguin base, and when I peeled the bag off, the pattern of how the wrinkled bag was pressed against the base surface, that pattern is burned into the paint finish.

Im guessing that's from the Texas heat, sitting in the back of a UPS van for 6 hours.

Claim flied for a replacement.

yeah I live in Houston and everything I get is hot.... scary.

Gaaaaah! Mine arrived late yesterday afternoon in the local FedEx depot and it's closed today and tomorrow

I can hear Mrs Rabbit calling me :mad:

My Jessica's dress has a few wrinkles. Anyone have any recommendations on how to get them out. I have been told by an expert on costume design to not iron it, any other ideas?

for those still not sure, there is definitely a plastic film that needs to be peeled from the top of the light up base

My Jessica's dress has a few wrinkles. Anyone have any recommendations on how to get them out. I have been told by an expert on costume design to not iron it, any other ideas?

No, don't iron it. If you let it sit, it will unwrinkle all on its own.

mine is a bit too wrinkled and has been on display since I got her, if I get a replacement I will try dewrinkle spray before shipping it back to see what it does.

Looking good expect for the defects, i have to wait till my store brings it in till than i need to think of a spot to place her, i might place it on top of yamaha speaker otherwise i will make a second shelf near my pc workstation and place it there.

Just popped her out to have a quick look (up her dress) and everything has arrived intact :panic:

Anyone considering getting this piece go and do so now. It's fantastic!

Back