Jeremy Lin 1/6 project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AD Artwork

Super Freak
Reaction score
img2522d.jpg

img2519hg.jpg

This is a none commercial art piece by our artist - AD.
these are working in progress pictures, and we will keep updating untill it is finished and ready to exhibit in a toy show in April.

We will make a full set of New York Knicks home court jersey. For a fan of NBA and lover of basketball, it is a very fun and enjoyable project to be part of, there was so much fun just posting up the figure in many bball moves even without a proper jersey.

Well, I am really looking forward to see it finishs~

Last edited:
Very nice :rock

Who sculpts the Jim Carrey stuff again, VIVA? I always get ASMUS/VIVA/AD Artwork mixed up. I'm really hoping that whoever it is decides to tackle Lloyd Christmas at some point.

If I can get my hands on this someday, I will add a dangly bandaid off his chin...

band-aid.jpg

Very nice :rock

Who sculpts the Jim Carrey stuff again, VIVA? I always get ASMUS/VIVA/AD Artwork mixed up. I'm really hoping that whoever it is decides to tackle Lloyd Christmas at some point.

Thx guys,

Viva and AD artworks are both free-lance sculptors of Asmus Toys

Asmus toys is the company and the brand which publish the toys~

:)

Yao doesn't play anymore so I categorized him as a legend, a bit of stretch I guess. I wonder how I should categorize you though... :slap

Yeah, I am gona put a question mark for Yao as a legend,
if without all the injuries, I am sure he will make quite a career as one,
but I believe Grand Hill and Penny Hardaway preperly gona have that arguement too.

Yeah, I am gona put a question mark for Yao as a legend,
if without all the injuries, I am sure he will make quite a career as one,
but I believe Grand Hill and Penny Hardaway preperly gona have that arguement too.

Yes, too bad injuries kept those guys from being great, I really liked all three of those players.

I think it would be great to have Yao and Jeremy on a shelf together, though I'd love to see Jordan first.

But we all know we want a Mugsy. :lol

:goodpost: Mugsy was so much fun to watch:hi5:

What other players have you guys talked about making in addition to Jeremy? Any of the guys I suggested?

Back