Jean-Claude Van Damme "Bloodsport" Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CollectorNC

Super Freak
Reaction score
No, not April's Fool Day late. I saw this on a Facebook page and wondered what other one-shot movie specific PF's SSC's might do. As a martial artist and fan of martial art movies, there's plenty of actors to consider and this would not be a bad first one in a martial arts line...try not to give me that hard of a time ;)

21692210780609263738210.jpg

Re: Jean-Claude Van Damme "Bloodsport" Premium Format

No. This is obviously fake, or someone in the PF department needs to be fired. Encino Man and Perseus anyone?

No it's not real...I said it's from Facebook, a fan page. Why would someone in the PR department need to be fired???

Why does it have to be a joke ? Is it that horrible and idea ?

No it's not real...I said it's from Facebook, a fan page. Why would someone in the PR department need to be fired???

I thought you were inferring that this was real. So based on the possibilty that it could be real...I stand by my previous statement. There have been a lot of bad choices for the Premium Format line of late. Real bad. Just my opinion broheim.

I wonder if Jean-Claude Van Damme is really hard up for some $ to seriously consider licensing his likeness to Sideshow or other companies for collectibles based on his image?

For starters . . . 1:6 figures based on his characters from such "classic" films as . . .

BLOODSPORT
CYBORG
KICKBOXER
HARD TARGET
UNIVERSAL SOLDIER

I think you underestimate how many guys grew up watching his films that carry a certain nostalgic factor. I mean, we are a bunch of guys that in others eyes, look like we are collecting overpriced toys ;)

:lecture:lecture:lecture Though I think all 5 people who'd buy this would be happy! Hell, they can just recast the Rambo sculpt for this! :monkey3

See, it's comments like that that make me wonder why I bother posting a thread about it and why you bother coming into a thread you obviously don't care about the subject matter except to bash it.

See, it's comments like that that make me wonder why I bother posting a thread about it and why you bother coming into a thread you obviously don't care about the subject matter except to bash it.

Now, did you really just ask this question...:thud:

But seriously, don't you want both the pros & cons :huh

Well, I don't see the point of someone not interested coming in just to bash...

I wonder if Jean-Claude Van Damme is really hard up for some $ to seriously consider licensing his likeness to Sideshow or other companies for collectibles based on his image?

For starters . . . 1:6 figures based on his characters from such "classic" films as . . .
BLOODSPORT
CYBORG
KICKBOXER
HARD TARGET
UNIVERSAL SOLDIER

:lol I read that in Phil Hartman's Troy McClure voice.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Though I think all 5 people who'd buy this would be happy! Hell, they can just recast the Rambo sculpt for this! :monkey3

Oh, yeah. Rambo was a turd too, production wise.

I think you underestimate how many guys grew up watching his films that carry a certain nostalgic factor. I mean, we are a bunch of guys that in others eyes, look like we are collecting overpriced toys ;)

Fair enough.

Dude, its a forum. Check out the DC section if you really want to see some ____.

Now, did you really just ask this question...:thud:

But seriously, don't you want both the pros & cons :huh

:lecture

Well, I don't see the point of someone not interested coming in just to bash...

Isn't that what you do in the GI JOE threads? :wink1:

Nope, in the Cobra Commander PF 1/4th thread and usually have to listened to all the 1/6th fans attack the 1/4th fans. I'm in the 1/4 th thread to talk about CC, not how he's taking production time fro the precious 1/6th line ;)

i think Kickboxer is a better film, this portrait would be great for a PF.

My favorite JCVD films are:
1. Double Impact
2. TimeCop
3. KickBoxer
4. Universal Soldier
5. Bloodsport

What can I say about Jean Claude Van Damme? He's an enigma who's underestimated and respected by only a few. I'm gonna have te be honest here: He's one of my favorite martial arts actors who opened the door to the Jason Stathams of the 21st century. I would be very proud to have a 1/6 Van Damme in my display case and if Sideshow or Hot Toys ever considers putting him out then I will be the first on line to use my credit card!!!

Kickboxer is my favorite!!

Peace and God bless.

Hector Martinez
www.urbankungfu.net

I just think "Bloodsport" is more the one that people have seen and identify JCVD with and the gi would look better in PF. US is the one that could end up looking more terminator and less of a JCVD image...and I was thinking of martial arts line with JCVD, Norris (like from the early 80's films), Seagal, and last but not least a Enter the Dragon Lee.

Back