Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joost abandoned the Delorean because of HT. Since HT pulled this joost should revisit the licensed Delorean. HT absolutely botched that wheel design. I’m willing to bet that people will happily pay a few hundred more for better accuracy. Those wheels are abysmal

delorean-time-machine_back-to-the-future_gallery_620fd8bc5307c.jpg

Of course that’s just wishful thinking and probably not a risk worth taking for him.

I don't know how Joost is planning to implement the sound but that Batmobile starting up and the roar of the engine sounds really neat. I can imagine something similar to what Bandai did to Kaneda's bike where you connect an aux cable to a speaker but I'd like to see how he'll do this. If the sound has that powerful effect, I think it's something to look forward to.

The conundrum for me is I like the Batmobile but I don't like the Batsuit. Can't just have the Batmobile without a Batman to go with it.

Last edited:
The conundrum for me is I like the Batmobile but I don't like the Batsuit. Can't just have the Batmobile without a Batman to go with it.
I feel the same way. I'm planning on give this Batmobile to Nightwing. To me, it just looks like something he would drive

So Joost will consider doing the 1989 Batmobile if they meet the numbers for The Batman Batmobile. He's looking around $1500 for The Batman Batmobile.

I don't know how Joost is planning to implement the sound but that Batmobile starting up and the roar of the engine sounds really neat. I can imagine something similar to what Bandai did to Kaneda's bike where you connect an aux cable to a speaker but I'd like to see how he'll do this. If the sound has that powerful effect, I think it's something to look forward to.

My mindset is that you can use whatever Batman you wish with any Batmobile. Numerous times in the pages of his books, you will see multiple iterations of Batmobile in the motor pool of the cave. Its like James Bond: The Aston Martin from Goldfinger has shown up in other eras.

It really didn’t dawn on me what a great time it is to be a batman collector until I realized that I’m going to have to budget for all this stuff :LOL:

It’s been a long time coming.

Oh man, I kinda regret cancelling my 1966 bat mobile preorder now. It looks awesome!
I hope there will be another version with the nanana Batman theme in the future somehow. lol

Oh man, I kinda regret cancelling my 1966 bat mobile preorder now. It looks awesome!
I hope there will be another version with the nanana Batman theme in the future somehow. lol
Thanks, we are not planning a new version, but you can still pre-order the current version

Thanks everyone for the wonderful replies to my 2022 batmobile video. Just wanted to clear a few things up when the pre-orders for the 2022 batmobile go up.
Yes, the numbers will be assigned based on when you order, so the faster you order, the lower your edition number plate will be. We will not assigned the numbers randomly like Sideshow does.
And, as always, I will give the people in the closed Facebook group first dibs before I will send out an email and communicate it in other groups and forums. So, the group members will get a chance to get those low edition size numbers.

Thanks everyone for the wonderful replies to my 2022 batmobile video. Just wanted to clear a few things up when the pre-orders for the 2022 batmobile go up.
Yes, the numbers will be assigned based on when you order, so the faster you order, the lower your edition number plate will be. We will not assigned the numbers randomly like Sideshow does.
And, as always, I will give the people in the closed Facebook group first dibs before I will send out an email and communicate it in other groups and forums. So, the group members will get a chance to get those low edition size numbers.

I'm not on Facebook and really don't want to sign up for it but can those of us who have been customers or bought from you before get an email or notification at least to get a chance to be in the low numbers?

@JazzInc

I'm not on Facebook and really don't want to sign up for it but can those of us who have been customers or bought from you before get an email or notification at least to get a chance to be in the low numbers?

@JazzInc
We will send out an email notifying subscribers to our newsletter very soon after

Thanks, we are not planning a new version, but you can still pre-order the current version

Really tempted as the latest updates for your 1966 Batmobile looked awesome (the light-up effect for the flames was especially cool), but QS just announced my grail (Joker)... limited funds, decisions decisions... I need a bank robber. lol

Back