Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batwing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to sell my Batwing if anyone is interested. I love it but it really is huge and takes up a lot of space. Plus im slowly but surely getting out of the 1/6 game. Pics posted In the market place.

Decided to sell my Batwing if anyone is interested. I love it but it really is huge and takes up a lot of space. Plus im slowly but surely getting out of the 1/6 game. Pics posted In the market place.

Sorry to bump this but would you mind linking the exact speaker wall mount you bought?

Thanks in advance

Thanks a lot. Is the plate included big enough to be able to hold the Batwing?
Yes, the plate is big enough but you'll need these type of brackets to mount the batwing to the plate.
1000003500.png

https://a.co/d/5orAgUR

I understand there’s a huge difference in price, but you spent $2500 for the Batwing; why not splurge a bit more and get the best mount available :

https://strongholddisplays.com/ols/products/deluxe-bat-mount

Thanks for the suggestion, but there is simply no way in hell I'm spending that much money when I can simply figure out a way to do it with other cheaper mounts.

And it was actually close to 3K with shipping added. Money is really not the issue here, It's more of a principle thing.

It does look nice though. Just not $450 nice.

Thanks for the suggestion, but there is simply no way in hell I'm spending that much money when I can simply figure out a way to do it with other cheaper mounts.

And it was actually close to 3K with shipping added. Money is really not the issue here, It's more of a principle thing.

It does look nice though. Just not $450 nice.
I get it. It’s pricey. Buts it’s extremely durable and versatile (yes, I bought one).
Personally I feel way more comfortable using a mount that was specifically designed for the BW. I’d be nervous using a modified a TV mount, but that’s me
As you say, with shipping it was nearly 3k for the BW; I don’t trust a $50 TV mount to support it.
It does amuse me where people will draw a line; a majority of us also cram dozens of $300+ dollies in $79 Detolfs lol

Back