Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2 & 3)

Bats and Gordon are looking great, Jay, Congrats! :clap

Looks very cool mate.
23lo1vr.gif

NICE!!!!:clap:clap Congrats Jay..:hi5:

Nice additions
Thanks a lot guys. :1-1:

The DX12 Batman is looking awesome and congrats Jay! Love all the extras you have applied to Gordon! :rock :rock
Yeah Gordon is looking sweet! Thanks for stopping by bro. :D

Excellent shots, -jay-!

Batman collection is looking tops.

Hey Jay, always great to see a fellow UK collector on the forums and especially one with some fantastic pieces. One thing that you do so well is to capture the essence of your statues/figures by the quality of your pictures...almost brings them to life if you know what i mean. Congrats on your collection so far and your thread will definately be one i'll look out for in the coming months as im sure like most of us here you've got a few extra special pre orders arriving soon!!! :clap

Excellent shots, -jay-!

Batman collection is looking tops.
Thanks bro. :1-1:

Hey Jay, always great to see a fellow UK collector on the forums and especially one with some fantastic pieces. One thing that you do so well is to capture the essence of your statues/figures by the quality of your pictures...almost brings them to life if you know what i mean. Congrats on your collection so far and your thread will definately be one i'll look out for in the coming months as im sure like most of us here you've got a few extra special pre orders arriving soon!!! :clap

Thanks for the really nice comment mate. I've got lot's on pre-order so yeah keep checking in. :hi5:

Thanks bro. :1-1:

Thanks for the really nice comment mate. I've got lot's on pre-order so yeah keep checking in. :hi5:

While your online Jay, what pieces have you got on pre order for next year? I'll show you mine if you show me yours! :rotfl

While your online Jay, what pieces have you got on pre order for next year? I'll show you mine if you show me yours! :rotfl

:lol Ok here goes.

HT Iron Monger just got here like 10 mins ago. :yess:
HT Iron Man MK VII
HT Thor
HT Black Widow
HT Hulk
HT Cap
HT Loki
HT Phil Coulson
HT Catwoman
HT DX Joker

SSC Avatar Jake

ThreeA: Real Steel
Midas
Atom
Noisy Boy

Enterbay
1/4 Robocop
1/4 BD T800

So not much :rotfl :wink1:

HT Iron Man MK VII
HT Thor
HT Black Widow
HT Hulk
HT Cap
HT Loki
HT Phil Coulson
HT Catwoman
HT DX Joker

SSC Avatar Jake

Midas
Atom
Noisy Boy

Enterbay
1/4 Robocop
1/4 BD T800

:panic: :bow :panic: :bow

Sorry, just had to put in my 2 cents or euro in your case. :lol

HT Iron Man MK VII
HT Thor
HT Black Widow
HT Hulk
HT Cap
HT Loki
HT Phil Coulson
HT Catwoman
HT DX Joker

SSC Avatar Jake

Midas
Atom
Noisy Boy

Enterbay
1/4 Robocop
1/4 BD T800

And i thought i would have to hold back incase you had like 3 pieces coming in! :rotfl:rotfl okay, now my turn!! :yess:

Iron Man Mark VII 1:1 Bust
Iron Man Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust
Hulk Maquette (you gotta get the Hulk Maquette Jay!)
HT 1/6 '89 Batmobile
PCS 1/4 Judge Dredd Diorama
Galactus Maquette
R2D2/C3PO PF Exclusive
Jack Sparrow PF Exclusive
Batman PF Exclusive
Hawkeye PF

and waiting to Pre-Order...

Superman PF Exclusive
Dr. Doom LSF
Hot Toys 1/6 66' Batmobile
Sauron PF Exclusive
Enterbay 1/4 Robocop
Enterbay 1/4 T-800 BD

Dream Pre Order....

1:1 Darth Vader Statue ( i want this so bad and until they reveal the price then i can still dream :yess:

NOW HURRY UP AND UNBOX THE IRON MONGER AND GET THOSE PICS UP!!! :)

And i thought i would have to hold back incase you had like 3 pieces coming in! :rotfl:rotfl okay, now my turn!! :yess:
People that know me on here know i couldn't do 3 pieces per year. Per week then yeah. :lol

Iron Man Mark VII 1:1 Bust
Iron Man Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust
Hulk Maquette (you gotta get the Hulk Maquette Jay!)
HT 1/6 '89 Batmobile
PCS 1/4 Judge Dredd Diorama
Galactus Maquette
R2D2/C3PO PF Exclusive
Jack Sparrow PF Exclusive
Batman PF Exclusive

and waiting to Pre-Order...

Superman PF Exclusive
Dr. Doom LSF
Hot Toys 1/6 66' Batmobile
Sauron PF Exclusive

Dream Pre Order....

1:1 Darth Vader Statue ( i want this so bad and until they reveal the price then i can still dream :yess:

Awesome list! I want the Hulk statue but i'm not sure i could fit it in. You have reminded me that i'll also be getting the R2D2/C3PO PF though.

The Dr. Doom LSF would be a dream come true. :panic: :panic:

:slap Well now, I feel stupid. :( :lol
:lol :1-1:

Did you check out your Iron Monger yet and if so, what do you think of it?

Not yet because i'm about to take the pups to the vets for their final shots and if i unpack it with them around, he'll really have some nice battle damage. :rotfl

People that know me on here know i couldn't do 3 pieces per year. Per week then yeah. :lol

Awesome list! I want the Hulk statue but i'm not sure i could fit it in. You have reminded me that i'll also be getting the R2D2/C3PO PF though.

The Dr. Doom LSF would be a dream come true. :panic: :panic:

Jay, im sure you could fit a 25 inch Green Monster in your collection! I say give it a few more months and you'll cave in! In regards to the Doom LSF, its without doubt one of the most awesome statues i have ever seen full stop...and that was just from seeing it on someones SDCC 12 video footage, cant imagine how incredible this would look in real life! I've already sold about 4 pieces of my collection to even try to come close to affording him but if he comes in under GBP1500 then i'm almost there! As for the Vader 1:1, thats another story! :thud:

Not yet because i'm about to take the pups to the vets for their final shots and if i unpack it with them around he'll really have some nice battle damage. :rotfl

:rotfl

No! No! You don't want that to happen! :panic: Good Call!

Jay, im sure you could fit a 25 inch Green Monster in your collection! I say give it a few more months and you'll cave in! In regards to the Doom LSF, its without doubt one of the most awesome statues i have ever seen full stop...and that was just from seeing it on someones SDCC 12 video footage, cant imagine how incredible this would look in real life! I've already sold about 4 pieces of my collection to even try to come close to affording him but if he comes in under GBP1500 then i'm almost there! As for the Vader 1:1, thats another story! :thud:
Seems like you already know i'm weak! Who keeps spreading these lies? :mad: :lol

I might just throw the sofa out so i can have the Doom LSF, i mean do i really need somewhere to sit? Ok that's it i'm buying it. :lol :wink1:

Seems like you already know i'm weak! Who keeps spreading these lies? :mad: :lol

I might just throw the sofa out so i can have the Doom LSF, i mean do i really need somewhere to sit? Ok that's it i'm buying it. :lol :wink1:

Thats more like it Jay! :rotfl:rotfl At this rate you'll be lodging with the puppies!

Back