Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2 & 3 updated 19/5/12)

WOW simply awesome. Love it.
23lo1vr.gif

Can't deny that this is one really good looking overall display.

This one cost me enough cos i was late to the party.

Just kidding bro. I think the pimp cup goes for around 2k. :horror

I wasn't late to the party and still passed on it. :mad:

I did and there is no Ultron in the pics. :D

:slap

I mistook Destroyer for Ultron. :lol

I'll post pics as soon as it's done and i'm building a good 1/6 collection now.

Build it now damn it!

By the way, I didn't see Kong displayed. Must mean it's being shipped to me as I write this. Thanks bro! :1-1:

Last edited:

Can't deny that this is one really good looking overall display.
Glad you like it and thanks for the comment. :hi5:

Just kidding bro. I think the pimp cup goes for around 2k.
My plan was to get the Reg and if i ever saw an EX that wasn't too expensive then i'd get it and sell the Reg. Me not having the cup doesn't take away from this awesome statue though. :lecture

I wasn't late to the party and still passed on it. :mad:
That's gotta suck? Not as bad as those that had the EX and sold it at retail. :rotfl

I mistook Destroyer for Ultron. :lol
I had a feeling you had. :lol

By the way, I didn't see Kong displayed. Must mean it's being shipped to me as I write this. Thanks bro! :1-1:
:lol

You love that Kong don't you? It is really great though and if you could collect i'd let you have it.
Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol :wink1:

My plan was to get the Reg and if i ever saw an EX that wasn't too expensive then i'd get it and sell the Reg. Me not having the cup doesn't take away from this awesome statue though. :lecture

Yep, I think it's the most beautiful PF Sideshow has ever made. I know lots of folks have put in a mirror in their display to show off the back of the detailed chair. :rock

You love that Kong don't you? It is really great though and if you could collect i'd let you have it.
Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol :wink1:

On my way to collect in my private jet as we speak. :wave

Yep, I think it's the most beautiful PF Sideshow has ever made. I know lots of folks have put in a mirror in their display to show off the back of the detailed chair. :rock

:exactly:

The detail on the throne is out of this world and the paint is fantastic as well. I keep meaning to add mirror around it, but i never get around to getting it done. :slap

On my way to collect in my private jet as we speak. :wave
I'll get the beers and pizza ready. :hi5: :lol

Re: My Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 2 & 3 updated 16/5/12)

I knew that seeing a group shot of your collection would bring a tear to my eye. Jay that is a stunning collection and set up. I just might have to take a jaunt up to your neck of the woods when i am in london.

People have wanted to see my main display so here it is. Sorry about the crap pics. :lol

7226939988_4fc8dd3cab_b.jpg

7226950092_4b7335f827_b.jpg

7226825424_2347857c0a_b.jpg

7226882338_e2bdb1301c_b.jpg

7226891486_604102c618_b.jpg

7226969286_9b3f0a04b5_b.jpg

oh yeah i wish that all my pics were as crappy as your are:-(

Leeds, here I come!

Fish & chips damn it. :mad:

I wonder how many filthy northern bastards I'll be able to meet. :lol
Fish and Chips it is and there are plenty of northern bastards here, not sure you'd want to meet with any of them though. :lol

I knew that seeing a group shot of your collection would bring a tear to my eye. Jay that is a stunning collection and set up. I just might have to take a jaunt up to your neck of the woods when i am in london.
Thanks bud! I switch statues in that display every now and again. I'm hoping to put the HT Tron Cycle in where that Ghost Rider is. :yess:

Fish and Chips it is and there are plenty of northern bastards here, not sure you'd want to meet with any of them though. :lol

So out of curiosity, if someone wanted to travel from London to Leeds, is train or plane the best way to go?

None you'll die both ways. :lol

Train would be best.

Die! :horror Why would you say that? Is it dangerous or something?

Perhaps there are plenty of your filthy, northern bastard friends who want to kick six different kinds of dog crap out of me. :(

:lol

You're coming from the south to the north, that's dangerous. Is it me or does that sound dirty? :lol

Wow, -jay-, that looks fantastic! Really love that set up. Classy classy classy. :clap :clap :clap

I didn't realize Destroyer was so large.

WOW Jay, I just saw your display and it is mind-blowing! :clap: Beautiful!!!

Back