Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4) Bad Taste Bears Page 326

Yeah, maybe about 5 years ago? I saw them when I was working in that collectables store. Bought a bunch of them, despite everyone that saw them thinking I was mental :lol

Re: Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4) Bad Taste Bears Page 326-327

:lol Nothing mental they're great. Each to their own eh? I bet you got some great prices? I'm getting them cheap because i'm waaaaay late to the game :lol

Re: Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4) Bad Taste Bears Page 326-327

I think I got them for around 10-15 bucks. And yeah, talk about being behind...you just joined Myspace too didn't you? :lol

:lol Nice one

I'd never even seen them until CollectorCol posted his massive collection of them. One of those things that just passed me by. :D

They need to make a bear based on this
3frv.jpg
:rotfl

Gay style :rock :lol

And those prices aren't crazy...at least not for you ;)

They are when i've just paid for 112 bears :lol

112? F__k that...bloody rich-as.s bastard :lol

:lol Never been rich and after this spree i'm defo not rich :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Very cool Bad Taste Bears collection!

That's the bear I sold for £160, Death.
You'll buy it moneybags :exactly:

Deleted :( :(

Last edited:

Very crazy my friend :lol

Back