Jay's House of Crack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet thanks for posting the other pics, are you saving the bottom space for kimahri and lulu?

can i also see your moc figures, i spot some dc and motu

Sure. I had taken pics of my previous set ups with marvel legends, transformers and other figures that are now in storage. My current set up has the MOTU and 30 of my 117 short comic boxes in my drawer system for easier access. I dont have pics of my star wars in containers though... i have every carded figure from orange cards till i stopped two years ago, so its a lot. Unfortunately, i sold all my unleashed.

Just a warning... I am kinda a completest so My sickness will really hurt me now that I am transitioning from figures to statues...

Current set up:

1337643562126.jpg

100_4583.jpg

100_4582.jpg

j2.jpg

j12.jpg

j13.jpg

Overflow Dining room / Kitchen set up:

j7.jpg

j16.jpg

j17.jpg

j18.jpg

And last current set up, my dvd / anime collection in my living room, so i guess i really am trying to turn my home into a store.. only problem is, nothing is for sale lol.

j20.jpg

There.. i think aside from my storage, you can see my current living quarters :rotfl

Understatement detected. :lol

Crazy dude. Can't wait to see what you do with the statue collecting.

Lol, thanks.

Yeah, I have spent the last week hunting down Gambit PF.

Colossus is already ordered, and i am going to go ahead and get every single avengers hot toys that's coming out to start up my collection.

Thinking about Christopher reeve supes and sucker punch as well.

Ugh, having to decide between hot toys and PF's is killing me cause i want the line that has the most in a set... if that makes sense to any of my fellow OCD peeps out there :thud:

Back