Jayne figure for Adam Baldwin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a very good question. I think we'll have to do away with the 'book' unless SS has already started it.

We are too behind and if someone wants to tell me where to get hands if no one else is taking care of it, tell me...

Well I suppose I could send the Royce hands for my Jayne. It will be a while longer before I start on him anyway. Let me know as soon as you can and I will get them out. Otherwise I found them on eBay

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

I am handling the hands and they were sent out wednesday, along with the holster. Sorry, I forgot to update, I've been busy with work. It says on the list that I'm handling it, someone could of just contacted me first before trying to find a new set.

Sorry Cadaver, i didn't mean any harm. Thought they were covered, but wasn't sure if there was trouble finding them. Thanks for the update (I really didn't want to send mine :eek: ) Glad it's all back on track. Please forgive the intrusion I know how it feels and didn't want to step on toes, but wanted to let you know of the possibility. :beer:

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Base is about 85% done.
002-12.jpg

003-11.jpg

004-9.jpg

Thanks guys. I have to finish the top, the front plate and box out the slots and cover some of the holes that light bleeds through. I just wish I knew how to add some lights to give it the full effect.
Anyway should be mailed tomorrow.

I am handling the hands and they were sent out wednesday, along with the holster. Sorry, I forgot to update, I've been busy with work. It says on the list that I'm handling it, someone could of just contacted me first before trying to find a new set.

You know, something in my head was saying that.... I should listen to myself! LOL

Thanks Scott!

Sorry, I had a crazy week because of the lost days the week before in the Seattle snow storm. The shirt is done and will ship tomorrow.

Sounds perfectly fine.

Cadaver, it's not a problem. Just needed to let SS know why I couldn't get the photo to her.

I have a question...There are pegs in the legs, and pegs in the feet. Which would be the better ones to remove to get the feet on? I don't use these good bodies and I want to make sure I treat it well.

Bought my tickets for the expo last night. So I'm good to go.

Vera arrived today--luckily no errors, and it's a better print than I've ever gotten from Shapeways. Both sides are very smooth, I'm guessing it's because it's very flat on both sides. These pics are of it with primer, now I just have to paint it and I should be able to get it mailed in time.

vera01.jpg

vera02.jpg

Back