Jayne figure for Adam Baldwin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to let everyone know that Nathan's (Silent Surfer) package arrived to me today. Everything seems fine though I haven't yet un bubbled everything. I don't see why there would be a problem with any of it though.

SO, with that, we're getting somewhere.
:D

Just wanted to let everyone know that Nathan's (Silent Surfer) package arrived to me today. Everything seems fine though I haven't yet un bubbled everything. I don't see why there would be a problem with any of it though.

SO, with that, we're getting somewhere.
:D

Good to know. What do you think of it in person? Is it Adam worthy?

Hey bg I just realised, I need your snail mail addy. Am about ready to ship.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Took a bit linger than expected to make the pom pom for the top, but I finished the hat. I am considering running a bit of wire through the earflaps to limit the amount of roll a bit but I'm not positive that would be necessary. Please let me know if you find this acceptable or if you would like changes. Be warned changes could take a week or more to complete as a whole new hat would have to be made.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Took a bit linger than expected to make the pom pom for the top, but I finished the hat. I am considering running a bit of wire through the earflaps to limit the amount of roll a bit but I'm not positive that would be necessary. Please let me know if you find this acceptable or if you would like changes. Be warned changes could take a week or more to complete as a whole new hat would have to be made.

This looks fabulous. You did a damn fine job!

:clap:clap:clap

Lol thanks guys, you have no idea what it means to hear that from this group of astonishing artists and fantastic people. BG the package is on it's way, you should have it by Friday or thereabouts. I included a rifle sling for Vera, it's the same style that OG used on his Jayne and though it's not quite right it is close enough. It was an extra I picked up and wasn't sure if it was needed, but I couldn't get any of my tech to work for me this morning to ask so I just shipped it with the rest.

Now for the booklet. BG will you be able to get me pictures of the finished figure. I managed the last booklet with some high quality low resolution images and should be able to do,the same for this one. We can do 1 of 2 ways. I can put together the booklet and email you the file for you to print. Fastest but problematic as there are not many print shops that are actually trained on how to properly set their printers for the best outcome. Or I could produce the book here and mail it to you. This is obviously the slowest way but it will insure the same high quality that the Mal booklet was produced in.

It's up to you how you want to work it. How close are we to a complete figure? We still have time so if Jayne is done and pics are to me before say the end of next week I will have plenty of time to make and mail the booklet leaving you time to finish packaging it. I would like to have the booklet in the mail by the 4th at the very latest. I will send it priority at that point which usually takes 3 days but can be as many as 5. That will have it to you by no later than the 10th, probably sooner but worst case cenario. Will that work for everyone? We may have to leave out some pics but I will still mention anything not shown and it's creator/donor.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

I would suggest finishing the book and mailing it to me. I'll pay shipping if needed, etc. This way it's all done by one person, and there is no room for error.

I can definitely get a shot of the final figure as soon as everything gets in. The base will probably be the last. I'll futz with my camera to be sure it's 100% perfect. I'll of course take a bunch. I usually take lame photos but it's because I don't really try to take better ones. For this, I shall do my best! :D

If there is anything else needed, let me know everyone.

Back