• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jason Voorhees undermask/hockey mask. ELS Studios.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannibalcaine

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've just listed this bad boy up on the 'Bay. I used to religiously collect horror props/masks and have now moved into scale figures. Just thought I'd put this up on here to see if anyone in the UK was interested.

This is a 2012 ELS Studios Jason Voorhees full face under-mask and hockey mask. The under-mask has a single removed eye intended for costume wear but I have had it on display in a cabinet, behind glass in a smoke free home since it's purchase in mid 2012. It also comes with a hockey mask, also intended for wear or display which has also been in the same display for roughly the same amount of time. The masks were purchased separately, with the under-mask costing over £200 and the hockey mask over £100, I have chosen to sell them together, at a discounted price as I no longer collect horror memorabilia and am moving on from this side of collecting. The mask does not come with a stand but will be well packaged and is as previously mentioned, intended for either display or wearing as a costume piece.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161098261671?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

It's at a reasonably low bid on the 'Bay but if you want it, drop me a message and we could work something out for a fellow Freak. I only accept Paypal and anyone wishing to pay with the gift option should look elsewhere, I want my buyers to feel secure. Thanks guys!

$(KGrHqJHJE0FIKNC4Tu,BSIzpr7PJ!~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqNHJE4FI,GNU,C3BSIzqJoBWQ~~60_57.JPG

Back