jason voorhees masks or mask straps??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So let me get this straight... your screenname is rubevorhees; you've made some 1/6 scale hockey masks... yet you don't have any Jason figures :huh

So let me get this straight... your screenname is rubevorhees; you've made some 1/6 scale hockey masks... yet you don't have any Jason figures :huh

rofl, well i dont have the sideshow jason figures cause i missed them when they came out and some i didnt like how they looked. but i am currently tryn to get the vs 1/6 jason. fingeres crossed :D. was hoping they or hot toys would make new ones. lol. but i do have the neca jason figures and full size costumes :)

Check out the custom work in the main custom section... both Caine and Betomatali have Pt3 Jason's in the work and have done previous versions.

rofl, well i dont have the sideshow jason figures cause i missed them when they came out and some i didnt like how they looked. but i am currently tryn to get the vs 1/6 jason. fingeres crossed :D. was hoping they or hot toys would make new ones. lol. but i do have the neca jason figures and full size costumes :)

The VS jason is on ebay for really cheap at the moment .....get em while they are CHEEAAPPPP, i bought a signed one for £100 bargain!!

Back