Jason Voorhees Cinema of Fear Stylized Roto 10 inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some questions

is the face sculpt the same as the old one? the first version i mean?

and, is this out now in stores? or is it going to hit stores? would this be in Toys R us? that's where I usually find the Jason stuff, I would love to pick one of this up but I didn't know it was coming out

It is out in stores now. I don't have the first one but I have seen the face sculpt and they are similair. It is a good figure though.

oh I wish I knew what stores are selling him, I will buy one if i see him,
thanks for the pics!

I always liked these, they just aren't for me. Good get though.

You like them but you don't want to own them? I have the Leatherface one coming in the mail, and I hope to get the Freddy one soon. I think they are cool.

How much did you pay for your Jason?

I can't remember what I paid for the first one to be honest, I think it was like $40 or so.

I have some questions

is the face sculpt the same as the old one? the first version i mean?

and, is this out now in stores? or is it going to hit stores? would this be in Toys R us? that's where I usually find the Jason stuff, I would love to pick one of this up but I didn't know it was coming out

I just got my new version at TRU today, so that's probably your best bet man - he was $25. They're hitting now and these things seem to vanish pretty quickly (except Zombie Myers of course).

Not sure on the face sculpt yet, cause I haven't busted him out, but through the box it looks like it probably is the same.

I can't remember what I paid for the first one to be honest, I think it was like $40 or so.

I just got my new version at TRU today, so that's probably your best bet man - he was $25. They're hitting now and these things seem to vanish pretty quickly (except Zombie Myers of course).

Not sure on the face sculpt yet, cause I haven't busted him out, but through the box it looks like it probably is the same.

lol on the Zombie myers haha :D

omg, Thank you for telling me, Going to check TRU tomorrow,

I'll get him although, im not sure about the face, the sculpt is kinda ugly, and not Jason Ugly, which I welcome with open arms, but this one looks a little odd, I guess Ill just keep his mask on forever
ill check it out tomorrow,

:lol yeah, under that mask he looks more like he should be from Goonies instead of Friday the 13th :lol

A couple comparison shots of the masks and faces. Same sculpt but completely different paint.

mezcojasons01.jpg

mezcojasons02.jpg

yeah but is kind of amazing how different they look, completely

i like the darker version better, looks nicer, the new Jason looks really weird to me

mezco made a poor new Jason figure,and it's not a completely new ……what were you thinking?!!!

Back