Jason Voorhees Cinema of Fear Stylized Roto 10 inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Is anybody buying this?

Yeah, the one I posted is part 4 and it comes out in August. The other one they released was from the remake. I think it looks cool enough to add to my collection.

I have the first one, I think it was a SDCC exclusive or somesuch..
I might get the new one to replace mine since he's constantly falling over. Freddy is my favorite:

mezcodeformed.jpg

Freddy looks cool. Thanks for showing the pics man! The new Jason looks awesome. I think I am going to have to buy it.

I might get the new one to replace mine since he's constantly falling over. Freddy is my favorite:

mezcodeformed.jpg

Your picture has actually made me interested in maybe getting a set of those. Nice! That Freddy looks so menacing. For sure the best of the four with Myers coming in second.

Mezco doesn't have the new one listed on their site but ebay and some other online toy stores have it for presale. That's a little bit strange.

UPDATE:

I just pre-ordered it! The figure just looks too cool not to buy.
_AUTOIMAGES_MZ25820lg.jpg

The sad thing is now I have to wait until the end of August to receive it.

mezcodeformed.jpg

How much did you pay for your Jason?

I just received mine today. I think it is awesome, but he can't stand up without falling over. You have to lean him on something.

Just got one of these.....seems to be the same sculpt as the first one...but different clothes. The first version has the Freddy VS. Jason outfit. Sorry I did not get a chance to take this out of the box...but heres a few pics.

Picture1065.jpg

Picture1066.jpg

Picture1064.jpg

Heres a pic of the older one. This one also came with a severed head...the part four does not have it.

Picture1070.jpg

DSC01006.jpg

DSC01005.jpg

DSC01003.jpg

DSC01011.jpg

DSC01013.jpg

DSC01010.jpg

DSC01009.jpg

DSC01007.jpg

Alright... Slightly better pictures in slightly better light. You can see the awesome weathering of his clothes, and the sheer awesomeness of the figure itself. My only problem is that you have to lean him up against something or he falls over. The face is ok.... It could be better, but all and all this figure is awesome.

Back