Jason PF unveiled tomorrow ??!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible, so unreal and false, everything looks like sh.t from top to bottom.:monkey4

Terribly inappropriate clothing and body proportions from hell, always the same

Just embarrassing to throw something like this on the market
hpim1027xk3.jpg

hpim1026pl1.jpg

hpim1028zi0.jpg

hpim1029ab9.jpg

hpim1030fi6.jpg

hpim1031wo6.jpg

hpim1032tw3.jpg
hpim1033ap6.jpg

SIDESHOW please give Up , this RAGDOLLS are an insult for any Horrorfilm character.

But Ok, i understand they are many idiots out there who buy the crap.:lol

Last edited:
Terrible, so unreal and false, everything looks like sh.t from top to bottom.:monkey4 Terribly inappropriate clothing and body proportions from hell, always the same Just embarrassing to throw something like this on the market :monkey4
hpim1027xk3.jpg
hpim1026pl1.jpg
hpim1028zi0.jpg
hpim1029ab9.jpg
hpim1030fi6.jpg
hpim1031wo6.jpg
hpim1032tw3.jpg
hpim1033ap6.jpg
SIDESHOW please give Up , this RAGDOLLS are an insult for any Horrorfilm character.
You are such a loser. It is pathetic. Don't hate on us for having taste and a budget. You are ridiculous.

Kain or someone please get rid of him. I am just giving him what he wants so I am done. Ban the troll aka Burger Boy.

Kain or someone please get rid of him. I am just giving him what he wants so I am done. Ban the troll aka Burger Boy.

This one here have damaged brain !:lol
How old are you 5 or 6 ?
I can register here over and over again kiddie, but don't be afraid i will not do this.

This one here have damaged brain !:lol
How old are you 5 or 6 ?
I can register here over and over again kiddie, but don't be afraid i have much respect for the board. :lol

Personally bub, IMO, before throwing around "kiddy" remarks, you should really wait until you drop both nuts to come back in here and post.

This one here have damaged brain !:lol How old are you 5 or 6 ? I can register here over and over again kiddie, but don't be afraid i will not do this.
we already established you were the child with no taste or class. And don't even try to peddle your bs about having respect for the board. You called us idiots. You are pathetic and need a damn life.

landei I hope you miss your bus on your way home and get manwhore handled in the process.

I dunno, I see him as the kinda ****** who rides around on a K-mart dirtbike in lime green jogging shorts and a pink belly shirt with his ass in the air, begging to have his anal cherry popped. So given that, he might fully welcome your request with open legs.

This thread is going way of tracks :rotfl.
Back to the piece, looks like he does not have a mask on, so it might be detachable? Never seen a dio do that :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back