• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Small collection for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sm1th146

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I wish I did not have to go this route and procrastinated as long as possible to keep the statues I own. But things have happened and the bills keep coming in, so sadly, I will be selling. Once things turn around, I will be a collector once again. I do not have the brown shippers for any of them and they all have been displayed for about 3 months and have been boxed up since.

Hulk maquette $600

Iron Patriot 1/4 scale maquette (one of the extra heads, sadly broke when opening the box. Everything else is in great condition) $300

Thor premium format $450

Exclusive Amazming Spiderman premium format $700

Exclusive Dr. Doom premium format $400

Captain America - Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. Suit 1/6 Hot Toys $225

Thor 1/6 scale Hot Toys $225

Ninja Turtles Raphael 1/6 ThreeZero $250

If interested, please PM me. Also open to offers as well. Any questions, feel free to ask.

I didn't take any at the moment, I will tomorrow though. Any certain one you looking for pictures on?

Back