Jango Fett Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPS tried to deliver mine yesterday but I wasn't home to pay import fees so should be here today.

UPS tried to deliver mine yesterday but I wasn't home to pay import fees so should be here today.

I was told mine will ship this week.. nothing.. no shipping notice... SSC is strange sometimes...

Make sure to post some pictures!

That is so weird. Charged me Wednesday and shipped Friday but only emailed me today which is Saturday so it's already left California and will be here Thursday.

I was scheduled to have my last flexpay on July 5th, went in and switched to One Pay and it shipped yesterday. I'm in the midwest, so it'll be here next Thursday!

Since I had like 5 statues all paid but the last flex I did the same so no waiting. I live right near MYC in Florida well close and we should have ours Thursday. He's always copying me lol well he's been doing this far longer so I copy his shipping schedule when we have the same POs

Since I had like 5 statues all paid but the last flex I did the same so no waiting. I live right near MYC in Florida well close and we should have ours Thursday. He's always copying me lol well he's been doing this far longer so I copy his shipping schedule when we have the same POs

:lol true that ! :lol mine also scheduled for Thursday !

I bet it's not. Nothing lately with a helmet has been at least not my Vader or Fett although my Sandy is.

I bet it's not. Nothing lately with a helmet has been at least not my Vader or Fett although my Sandy is.

yes the new sand trooper helmet is polystone... I hope the new Fett is also polystone

Sorry for the late update as I am only just unpacking mine. Had it since Friday but been away. The head is polystone and packs a fair bit of weight. I will get a pic up later once all unpacked.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg