JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom JAMES BOND THREAD

Is there a list for the balloon man Craig anywhere? It looks amazing.

I really like this sculpt actually.. cannot wait to see it painted up.. as well as his custom SILVA head ! May have to snag both ! There was a 1/6 company which produced a British Police Officer uniform set which looked pretty much dead on for the uniform Silva had in Skyfall.. may have to snag one of those too for a custom London chase scene figure !

I agree a final verdict can't be given until it's in paint but to me, this looks pretty definitive and I've seen them all -
20180604_005620.jpg
Plain don't understand the comments about it being like a caricature - with the exception of BBKill & Modern Life most Craig portraits look like they've been fashioned out of reclaimed peanuts so this is a breath of fresh air until Big Chief comes through...

Last edited:

I really want it to be definitive.I want decent Skyfall DC all the time.Specially tired and unshaved- old rat look.But that's why I still think some tweaks could be done- specially nosetip, eye position and jawline...
Here is ugliest DC profile pics I could find, but...
ea34be49d1c30224950fba9751d19d1c.jpg
72bc03c4759ee542b9e1a8cc8a7162c0.jpg
adafae898046b83821f813beff3cfd52.jpg
00efc326edc76643124e70fda04ca2f2.jpg
2816f99781b32de9d4e3c3725a937612.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

I really want it to be definitive.I want decent Skyfall DC all the time.Specially tired and unshaved- old rat look.But that's why I still think some tweaks could be done- specially nosetip, eye position and jawline...
Here is ugliest DC profile pics I could find, but...
ea34be49d1c30224950fba9751d19d1c.jpg
72bc03c4759ee542b9e1a8cc8a7162c0.jpg
adafae898046b83821f813beff3cfd52.jpg
00efc326edc76643124e70fda04ca2f2.jpg
2816f99781b32de9d4e3c3725a937612.jpg

He's got a receding lower jaw which this sculpt doesn't have

The more I see it the more I like it. The jaw is a bit pronounced but, no sculpt is perfect. I’m Starting to think this is the definitive Craig after not initially
Being blown away.

I can’t wait to see it painted.

Like many of you I’ve seen every Daniel Craig sculpt there is, he was my first kitbash ten years ago. I’ve been there for all the heads from loading toys to the TTL ‘gestapo’ and DID right through to now. This one is definitely up there and has me the most interested since bbkill. I’m really warming to it.

Last edited:

Dang look at Gido 2nd side profile picture to the side profile
Of the Head

This one might even top the BBKILL Bond which
I still think is the best out there after all these years!

I think the forehead is off actually it looks a bit too squat, chin too Square and nose of the bridge too narrow. I still prefer bbkills which is flawed too obviously. But I’ll wait and see until it’s painted honestly hey can make or break everything it’s all about the skin tone and hair / eyebrow contrast.

Exactly.But I meant with photos, then forehead and nose and jawline need some tweaks...
I think the forehead is off actually it looks a bit too squat, chin too Square and nose of the bridge too narrow. I still prefer bbkills which is flawed too obviously. But I’ll wait and see until it’s painted honestly hey can make or break everything it’s all about the skin tone and hair / eyebrow contrast.

Believe me-it's not because I was one of "fathers" of that one sculpt, but I still think that is best DC liknes so far.But it's young one, definitely not Skyfall.
424835e74cfab2d9775c039ae3c2a622.jpg

I could be biased but I still agree with you too gido! But as you said it’s not skyfall.

So basically I still think for skyfall the bbkill is the one to beat. But let’s see this one painted

Mike you had a great idea on that British police outfit. I don’t see many around so I nabbed it from eBay. Even if one day a nice Silva outfit is made for this amazing sculpt I’d happily have a spare police outfit. Even though I never dress them up I’m a sucker for “bonus outfits”

Figure is quite accurate except the pants I think, which appear to be just regular dress pants. Easy enough to replace.

The coat and ballistic vest are a bit off as well in some details... pocket configuration of the outer coat.. as well as Sylva's ballistic vest is a different version... but.. in the end.. there are some figures I can accept small variances on these details.. this character being one.. others.. Say my Indy figures.. I just have to get the details exact or my OCD goes off the rails LOL.... Only question I have is whether or not the headgear will fit the custom sculpt.. fingers crossed ! If not the police disguise then I'd love to be able to build a final showdown custom of Silva with the long trench coat at the lodge... my ultimate wish is that when Big Chief gets around to doing a DC Bond figure that they do a figure of him in his lodge outfit with the hunting jacket, cashmere sweater, brown cord pants and it includes the Anderson Wheeler hunting rifle ! (one can hope) Time will tell though...

Back