JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom JAMES BOND THREAD

Blackbox SPECTRE day of the dead figure arrived today..... BEST Bond figure I have gotten to date... just need to swap out the shoes.. they included the Crockett & Jones Camberly - which were worn in the funeral scene and not the opening with the day of the dead disguise... should have been the Norwich.. which is just a cap toe style... easy fix... pics at a later date..
Nice [emoji108]

Some pics will be much appreciated

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Which hs is better, eleven or blackbox?
This one is the eleven headsculpt?

Looks a little bit young but The entire set looks pretty cool [emoji848]
44799c141c53c55fce3435cfe6c91d99.jpg
ffd7c265b0d04ce5388f2cd35c72a733.jpg

It’s a terrible set. Turtleneck too small to fit on a body and it stains plastic from over dye.

The holster is cheap and falls apart.

It’s 50 bucks for a reason!

It’s a terrible set. Turtleneck too small to fit on a body and it stains plastic from over dye.

The holster is cheap and falls apart.

It’s 50 bucks for a reason!

Thnx for the answer, so I presume in your opinion between the 2 sets the better hs is the blackbox one?
I don't care for the accessories as I have a custom daniel bond and I just want to swap the hs,
'cause the one I have is the older roadshow one.
Can't afford a custom one, my choice is only for a mass produced one.

I'm currently tinkering with building a custom real leather SPECTRE shoulder holster in 1/6 to compliment my 1/6 Indy gear I have made for years.. its an intricate piece but luckily I have a slew of reference close up pics from when the original was sold at auction... pics to come.. eventually ! LOL

I did build a custom LALD shoulder holster from real leather some time back.. came out nice ! Need to dig up the pics of that one.. when I get the BCS LALD Moore the factory one will get ditched :)

Blackbox paint apps comparison... Day of the Dead has a shinier finish..

IMG_8621.jpg

IMG_8620.jpg

Although the mask and hat are outstanding.. so not too worried about the head really.. clothing is great..

It's pretty cool for the price [emoji108]
5cd2d4e4824db3bd5ed076eca33f422d.jpg

I appreciate the set for what it is a lot. Having seen the exhibit in Paris a couple years back in which it showcased how much work went in that opening sequence, one I find to be one of the most memorable of all the Bond movies and from a movie I find to be grossly underrated ,

All that being said I’m having a hard time looking past the stitching on the lapel being so visible and the shape being off. I’m not sure I’m in a rush to get this one

Looks great terras007...and i agree Raymond...an underrated bond move with one of the very best pre-title sequences..
Thanks [emoji106]

Spectre is one of my favorite Bond movies [emoji16]

I'm also waiting for my eleven set, The plan is to use a phicen body (the M33) and some suit from ebay but I'm not pretty sure if the head sculpt will be compatible with that kind of body [emoji28]

Heres Balloon Mans Craig

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
42476b3027f74b4118edee22002418ab.jpg
f2a2510eeb559c30933426ce063f2eda.jpg
54f7670f5259704627c53f75312a7eea.jpg

Last edited:
Back