JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom JAMES BOND THREAD

Falling hard for this - the pics on Instagram show the profile which is incredibly sharp. What kind of price do finished heads command by this sculptor..?

Falling hard for this - the pics on Instagram show the profile which is incredibly sharp. What kind of price do finished heads command by this sculptor..?
They're around $160 painted which is pretty cheap for a painted sculpt these days.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I might be the only one but I don’t think it looks like Craig as beautiful a sculpt as it is.
You are not only one.Beautiful ,but quiet cartoony look, like from comics book, sculpt yet.With too much exaggerated features.Maybe is possible to make it softer and less wide faced.It could be good sculpt still.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

I kind of agree with the comments regarding the balloon man craig, it is a bit caricature like to me, a bit exaggerated and oddly shaped. Maybe more so in profile. Yet I think it’s Craig. That is Daniel Craig. Strange one. I’m in for it so far. I’m kinda sick of waiting for the perfect DC bond head. I’ve stuck with the bbkill all these years and I think this is better. I think seeing it painted will be the deciding factor.

I’m glad it comes painted and that’s a decent price.

I think all the guys saying it looks like cartoon version of Daniel Craig are just being throw off by the overhead lighting which is making the features look more harsh. I think more straightforward lighting and paint will make these look softer. Theres no denying the detail BM puts into his sculpts is miles ahead of most other 1/6 sculptors out there and he doesn't idealize his subjects hence the loose skin on the jowls of Craig. Paint will tell the true story though can't wait to see this one painted.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good call about the lighting Rob. This seems like the type of sculpt that paint wont have to try and pull detail out of, maybe if anything, sort of mute it a bit, which seems like a good problem to have.

Looking forward to seeing yh ha paint it

I’m still on my side of th fence. This one doesn’t do it for me and I don’t think lighting or paint will fix the problem of the too wide jaw and bridge of the nose being off. But looking forward to the paint job nonetheless.

I’m still on my side of th fence. This one doesn’t do it for me and I don’t think lighting or paint will fix the problem of the too wide jaw and bridge of the nose being off. But looking forward to the paint job nonetheless.
Ray when you see this painted it will be long sold out and you will be begging Ballon Man to sell you the broken cast scraps. :)

"Balloon Man can I buy a Craig ear for $50?" - Raymond F"

Back