JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom JAMES BOND THREAD

B70813C4-B9E2-4BE9-854C-798B6F709CCE.jpg

Been working on a bunch of my Custom
Bond. Here is another one I just put
together I am pretty happy with

Hi Guys hope you can help me

I'm planning to get the new spectre the day of the dead ver. (In the promo pics looks pretty cool) and I was just wondering if anyone recommend or have experience with a blackbox 007 figure ?

Thanks in advance [emoji108]

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk
8a56f387144a12f1029b76a0d621741b.jpg

I have both the earlier Blackbox versions...they're decent,look great on the shelf and come with some nice accessories..
Nice thank you , I think I will jump for one on KgH [emoji108]

Tiny head, .

For the stock body??

I'm not planning to change the body on this one in fact for the moment I.think I will not going to modify anything on this figure until I have more money [emoji28]

Do you really see Craig in that sculpt?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

For me is good enough [emoji28]

i also need to see it in person to [emoji848]

For the stock body??

I'm not planning to change the body on this one in fact for the moment I.think I will not going to modify anything on this figure until I have more money [emoji28]

Kinda, depends on the clothing as well. Craig has a slightly larger head.

Been waiting on that for many years. A company called Sci Fi Metropolis was going to make it originally in 2006 to go with their original Lost In Space line. Then, I think Sci Fi Metropolis joined (or renamed itself or got gobbled up by) GoHero -- and GoHero announced it was making the jetpack Robinson in 2014. It was even shown at NYCC 2014 (I still have the pictures). GoHero partnered up with Executive Replicas. Still, the item never showed up. Maybe ExRep finally broke off from GoHero and will be offering it by themselves.

After 12 years, I'll believe it when I see it.

Last edited:

For the stock body??

Head size doesn't matter if it's only displayed by itself....again posed up on the shelf i think they're pretty decent looking...View attachment 408323View attachment 408324View attachment 408325View attachment 408321View attachment 408322

amazing thank you for the pics @matrix69 :duff

I just ordered my Craig Bond from KGhobby :yess:

In hand its too dark, skin tone wise. You might also need to heat up the head slightly to reform it. Pics above look about as good as its ever going to look.

Blackbox SPECTRE day of the dead figure arrived today..... BEST Bond figure I have gotten to date... just need to swap out the shoes.. they included the Crockett & Jones Camberly - which were worn in the funeral scene and not the opening with the day of the dead disguise... should have been the Norwich.. which is just a cap toe style... easy fix... pics at a later date..

Back