JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Just realized I never posted a before-and-after...

Original Sideshow 2003................................................................ upgraded Bond in Spy Gear 2016

Old vs New COMP 3.jpg

And here's 'a little tease' for the companion piece....

jacket  gold tease.jpg

Fantasic upgrade! The difference between the old and new is like night and day.

I really can't wait to see the reveal of the companion piece. :)

"This is gold, Mr. Bond. All my life I have been in love with its color..."

SSF post  (2).jpg

"...its brilliance.... its divine heaviness. I welcome any enterprise that will increase my stock.. which is considerable."

SSF post  (1).jpg

Can't decide on a pose yet... hand on lapel OR hand in pocket... what do you guys think?

Always looking out for your posts in this thread Wor Gar. Love it!

Both poses look great, costume and body type are perfect.

But why have you changed the head, I think that the other head (I believe the Spencer version) has better likeness, not?
(not meant as critique, not at all)

Amazing job dude! And I love both the poses you have there

Always looking out for your posts in this thread Wor Gar. Love it!

Both poses look great, costume and body type are perfect.

But why have you changed the head, I think that the other head (I believe the Spencer version) has better likeness, not?
(not meant as critique, not at all)

Thanks gents!

It's a bash so I am limited to the available parts that I collect over time... had most of this stuff for over 3 years now, waiting for completion. :lol

On the head, I wanted a variant sculpt since my Spenser head remains on my Auric Stud Goldfinger. I was waiting for Rocco's potential Goldifnger but that never happened. This head was the closest I could find (after a lot of PS testing). I fattened him up and repainted. It's not great, I agree, but it will have to do until someone, somewhere sculpts a great Gert Frobe... which I fear may just never happen. But that said, its surprising how well it works when the head is only as large as your thumb.

Absolutely incredible work! Seeing your custom figures is one of the main reasons I'm attracted to this thread! :clap

I know that a lot of customizing was needed to achieve the final product, but by any chance would you share what parts you used? :)

Thank you, Owl, that's very kind. I think sometimes people forget that customizing is a fun part of the hobby too.

Ah... the recipe. Of course.

Head: DiD Achbach -- with a toothpick inside his head to keep him fat; bit of hair added at the corners; repainted by me (I tried)
Body: DiD with a home-made "Goldfinger pear-shaped" fat-suit
Dinner Jacket: HT Leslie Cheung (longer than BR Wayne but that could work) -- let out in 7 places for fatness, painted with iridescent acrylic mix for shiny silk effect (can't really see in pics but it shines like the movie)
Tux shirt: MI6 Agent Paul -- let out in the back of course
Pants: DiD Churchill
Bow Tie: Toys City -- made into 'batwing bowtie'
Shoes: DiD Martin Luther King
Fat Hands: ZCWO PTU Tong hands
Bling: buttons on shirt + coat + cuffs -- loose tabs gold leafed; cufflinks, watch, ring -- built + gold leafed

Final COMP.jpg

Blast -- just noticed in these pictures that his handkerchief is popping out. It's always somethin'...

Last edited:

But I also loved Spencer's head better.Could you trie it on new figure for pics?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

WOW! Thank you all! Really appreciate all the kind comments!

Bashing Bond villains has been a lot of fun. This is one figure that I've wanted ever since I started collecting. It's a blast to finally have him standing around. Need the laser table set now....

G 3 post1.jpg

That looks fantastic, have you got an Oddjob to go with him?
I think one of my favourite Bond Villains was Max Zorin , Walken is the only reason to watch AVTAK imo.

Thanks so much for sharing the recipe! It really is an awesome figure! :)

Back