JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Every time I think I'm undecided about that Eleven sculpt, I see a pic like that. He looks great there.

I was the same, Rogerbee.
Maybe they presented photos of a prototype - before I had the sculpt in hand, I was really worried about how the end product would actually look.
Now I have two of them (one for the suit above, another one for the upcoming Austrian Alps outfit) and they both look nothing like in previous promo-pics.
The Eleven sculpt is one of the best Craig sculpts in my opinion.

The upcoming Blackbox Toys figure intrigues me. I'll see that in in-hand pics then I'll make up my mind.

Every time I think I'm undecided about that Eleven sculpt, I see a pic like that. He looks great there.

I wouldn't wait too long buddy. I've just been on kit Chen's Facebook page (he runs 1:6th kit) and it seems the eleven head was made in batches, he recently supplied a 3rd batch and these are all sold out.

So it seems these aren't really available anymore

I've just looked on eBay and there is just 1 for sale by kit Chen. Whether this is the last one ever, I don't know.

Also on another note, in another post on his Facebook page he claims the 'guess me' headsculpt is a recast of the eleven.

I wouldn't wait too long buddy. I've just been on kit Chen's Facebook page (he runs 1:6th kit) and it seems the eleven head was made in batches, he recently supplied a 3rd batch and these are all sold out.

So it seems these aren't really available anymore

I've just looked on eBay and there is just 1 for sale by kit Chen. Whether this is the last one ever, I don't know.

Also on another note, in another post on his Facebook page he claims the 'guess me' headsculpt is a recast of the eleven.

I thought the same about that Guess Me, but there could be some differences, still, it's got me intrigued, but, not till I see in hand pics. I'm still hoping that someone else will release a head that's truly stellar. We have yet to properly see that Ace Toyz one. The Blackbox might have to be it though, we shall see.

Thanks, Roger!From distance looks very cool.Sculpt like eleven's recast.Hopely bit smaller size;)It's no price anounced yet?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Seriously impressed by J rahmiers modified inigou pierce brosnan on Instagram. Great work rahmier!

Here's our completed Brosnan Bond.

1418f8195f694f3caef2144458b6f929.jpg

2b823234106e54f15294622e499991e0.jpg

9aeeb90d8ab20694b1b9071629f9b04e.jpg

And a group shot
cb285d7c77aaa0587a0e562bd1bd49c4.jpg

I was never sold on that Inigou's Brosnan, but holy cow! You made it look incredible. Totally see the likeness now.

Woowww you did this Brosnan HS with the Inigou's head??
Yes, my brother Rahmier84 resculpted the hair on Inigou Brosnan sculpt.
I was never sold on that Inigou's Brosnan, but holy cow! You made it look incredible. Totally see the likeness now.
Just needed a hair transplant!

Back