JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

BBKill Bond trio. Thank you again Jake. Paint app on Brosnan is just perfect.

Bond_trio.jpg

Jeff that Bond setup is just incredible....I just kicked my detolf over. My Bond shelf dumped right on the floor, glass shattered all over the floor, mixed with my tears.

Lol, thanks man. Now you know how I feel when you update your collection. I pretty much hate you for about a week. It use to be two weeks but therapy is helping me deal with my anger problems.

Means a lot brother.

Jeff that Bond setup is just incredible....I just kicked my detolf over. My Bond shelf dumped right on the floor, glass shattered all over the floor, mixed with my tears.

Lol, thanks man. Now you know how I feel when you update your collection. I pretty much hate you for about a week. It use to be two weeks but therapy is helping me deal with my anger problems.

Means a lot brother.
I'm not talking to you for at least a month! ;)

If you're so unhappy, then I'd take all of them for three dollars each. :monkey3
You don't want them now man. The resin heads shattered into a million pieces once they hit the floor. Humpty Dumpty level destruction over here...

Back