JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Matches the DiD very well, but I don't have any DiD figures. But it looks noticeably larger than the HT, which I believe most of my sculpt are in scale with.

Given that Craig is also shorter than guys like Connery/Moore, and will require a smaller body, the head size gets exacerbated.

That Bale sculpt... Decent likeness for HT, but the proportions and elongation of the head from the side (and those EARS!) are ridiculous.

Updated! Im very pleased with the print!!

12552693_1059122997473241_6419180431099570329_n.jpg

12524189_1059122727473268_8236619102975483183_n.jpg

Nice Timothy Dalton....watched the beginning of Living Daylights the other day. When he parachutes on to that lady's yacht and picks up the phone.....absolutely hilarious.

Great sculpt.Really believe now will be enough people in short time for rest of Bonds.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Great work Rocco! I think they all look awesome.

Now if we could just get that Lazenby done...

Ill make the other Bonds this year, lol this week is too tight for my schedule. LOL the Dalton castings about 10 days from now, thanks!

OK all you eagle eyes... Can anyone suggest any 1/6 shoes that are similar in style to these below - color not important as I can repaint them if necessary.

150603-sanders-chukka-book-bond-spectre-london.jpg

These boots are an up-scale variation on the classic Desert Boot introduced by Clark's in 1949 - still popular today (I wore them in the 80's)

cl1218.jpg

Last edited:

Print Pics Of Craig! I think this is my favorite one so far!
The Craig print looks fantastic Rocco! :)

OK all you eagle eyes... Can anyone suggest any 1/6 shoes that are similar in style to these below - color not important as I can repaint them if necessary.

150603-sanders-chukka-book-bond-spectre-london.jpg
Those are some very specific shoes you are on the hunt for Pixel! I've tried looking, but I couldn't turn up anything up. I'm going to keep searching though...This is the closest thing I could find! :rotfl

Dress Shoe.jpg

Those are pretty good, including to mod into shoes Craig wears in other scenes of Spectre. The ones I pictured are the ones he wears in scenes where he's also wearing the clothes from the teaser poster (though in the movie he also wears a jacket which obscured the mock turtle neck).

Back