JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

I'm going to paint it myself. What do you think of my YH Ha Daniel Craig?

Attachments

• CraigMCU.jpg
    CraigMCU.jpg
    534.8 KB · Views: 138

Your Craig looks great Monomaster! I'm looking forward to seeing your Connery paint up!

just got the Moore sculpt. Looks good but its definitely on the small side

Well that's not good. Would you happen to be able to share any pictures of it on a body Chilipep?

Last edited:

I got my Moore, I'll post some comparisons tonight once I get home. It does look nice!

EDIT: I will say it does seem a bit thinner than I thought based on the original comp. Not enough to ruin the likeness, just something to echo what was said about Connery.

I'll check the size later, but it doesn't SEEM too small to me...but then, I'm basing on HT size, which are a bit tiny.

Last edited:

It's not too small in hand but unfortunately it seems like the mold/ print got warped in the end it's unusually narrow at the temples. Connery got squished too but not as badly as moore

Guys, the Rocco's Connery is smaller than the Bbkill's hs?

Close to the same size but narrower and taller... Too squished I'd wager though I'm happier with Connery than I am Moore. Somethings happening in the print or mold process (probably the print) because Rocco's renderings looked more proportionate.

Here's a picture of the Connery sculpt next to the bbkill and then one of the sculpt with the Yunsil outfit. These pictures were sent from my good friend/painter Thomas Terbanc. He said the sculpt is a little smaller then bbkill's, but not by much. He said Moore is about the same in size, but will post pictures later.

TT Rocco Connery.jpg

TT Rocco Connery Yunsil.jpg

If something really did happen to affect the sculpts I would say that it was during the casting process and not printing. Rocco showed pictures of the prints when he had them and they looked just like the renderings to me.

Rocco's Connery render:
Sean Connery James Bond Sculpt R.jpg

The Connery print:
Rocco Connery Print.jpg

Rocco's Moore render:
Roger Moore Bond R.jpg

The Moore print:
Rocco Moore print.jpg

Last edited:

I would wait for Dalton to be printed before we start speculating on the size. After printing we'll have a much better idea.

But no way to cast Connery and Moore again?It should be like render.Needs to be!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

The casts look exactly like the renders. Just the overlays playing tricks on your eyes I assume.

As Jake said, Rocco overlaying the renders on top of actual pictures of the actors must of convinced you guys these sculpts are spot on liknesses

I'm gonna start painting up Moore tonight, most likely. Should have it done by the end of the MLK holiday in the States (Monday). I still think it's a damn good rendition of Moore, and jeez is the sculpt clean. Won't know for sure just how good it'll look until it's painted, but I'm pleased.

As Jake said, Rocco overlaying the renders on top of actual pictures of the actors must of convinced you guys these sculpts are spot on liknesses

I personally hate the overlaying on the renders to be honest. Totally throws me off. Smoke and mirrors. In no way am I saying it's done for that purpose in this case, but man... it sure does make a believer out of many. Hard to tell what a sculpt is gonna look like until painted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back