JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Plenty of Craigs, yet still, no Roger Moore.

What about George Lazenby's glorious outfit?? I kid. Seriously, what they hell were they smoking to think this was badass??

Reminds me of the puffy shirt Seinfeld episode.

ohmss+kilt.jpg

Man I want a Craig Bond figure so bad.

Just saw Spectre, absolutely fantastic!

Agreed - two minutes into it, all I could think about was the Spectre figure I want with switch out 'skull mask' head, top hat, stick and skeleton outfit!

Still no confirmation this is ever going to happen but the teasers keep coming....

ML_Craig.jpg

Evidently they're working on a body and won't release it until they figure is done... so... yeah...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ace Toys teaser looks closer fore me.
b41cc73cdb64a19b8867eaba7e2fe12f.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I am really interested in this figure. How much do you want for this Bond figure?? Please reply.

I am really interested in this figure. How much do you want for this Bond figure?? Please let me know.

800 to 2000usd usually for any of the Bond figures you see here in the Bond sale thread

Agreed - two minutes into it, all I could think about was the Spectre figure I want with switch out 'skull mask' head, top hat, stick and skeleton outfit!

Yes please!!

A white blazer would be cool too. Loved that look! Bought the poster since it has that outfit.

800 to 2000usd usually for any of the Bond figures you see here in the Bond sale thread

$1999 dollars and you have a deal! I'd love to make another craig bond for spectre but i'm watching it tomorrow, def. gotta see which outfit is the most standout.

We definitely need the white tux jacket! Someone get yunsil on it!

Back