JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

He does wear a turtleneck at one point in the snow scenes, but it looked like a different color from that of the poster, and of course he's got a jacket on the entire time.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, my bond is on a TTM18 Knock off, it's the one you can get for 20 something dollars. head is painted by Skiman and suit is yunsil. I am watching Spectre on Tuesday so I can't wait to see it!

Does someone have the Yunisil suit with a different Craig head? I would like to see one.
0adbae8e8ef22a5abcaaae7e4b8ee515.jpg

Anyone have pics of the MG tuxedo? What is it like? I hear the Toyscity tuxedo is better, but it's impossible to find. Any ideas?

Last edited:

If you have an unpainted inigou's brosnan head Pm me, I can make a good offer... or painted

If you have an unpainted inigou's brosnan head Pm me, I can make a good offer... or painted
Have you tried contacting Inigou through his facebook page? That is how a few other members got a Brosnan sculpt from him as Inigou doesn't really check that thread anymore. :)

Just finished this Brosnan. Such an awesome sculpt. Glad I got the opportunity to paint it. Thought I'd share with you guys. :)
4171ffba576af23dde7188c4dd5253bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice paint up, but his eyes look a bit odd. His right eye looks too small? This it's a different sculpt than Platty's. This is the hairstyle I tend to picture on Brosnan Bond. What suit are you going to put him in?

Hanging out in this thread makes me want to rewatch GE, TND, and TWINE! Haven't seen any of those is years.

Ace toys has a Craig sculpt coming. Their Keaton was really good so we will see....

1439a5f96ca489b6ccf997dd54e6d0f9.jpg

Man I want a Craig Bond figure so bad.

Just saw Spectre, absolutely fantastic!

Holy crap there are a lot of Craig sculpts out there now! :D

I thought there were a lot a few years ago but most of them sucked. A lot of these newer ones, while maybe not 100% perfect, are far better options. I remember people telling me Feng's sculpt was the best. I wonder if they'd still look at that sculpt and try to convince others of its likeness to Craig. I don't care if there were limited options at the time of its release, that sculpt was never decent!

Back