JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

But, Walther PPK changes according to the time. The Connery's weapon, for example, is different from Craig's gun because the different periods from each other, right?

Yes, true. I was talking strictly about the details on the part not being very sharp, making it look like a mould that was made from another finished product perhaps not with the best care in the world.

Here's a link to the search results on the US eBay site: 1/6 walther ppk | eBay

Hello I'd love to make a connery bond someday for my collection but I was just wondering what bodies you are using. I was thinking of using a Bruce Wayne mms236 body. Would that work or is it a bit small? I did buy a robocop murphy body the other day but it looks very narrow.

Ttm 18 if for Yunsils Goldfinger.I prefer ttm 21.Bit wider in shoulders.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

No.For Yunsils ttm 18.Sleeves of jacket is quiet tight.For Connery build in other suit I prefer ttm21.

Thanks for the replies. So would you think a Bruce Wayne body be to big in the arms. I don't think my budget could streach to the amazing yunsil suit. He wouldn't have to be 100% screen accurate I was thinking of picking up an mg tux

Don't waste your time on a parted Hot Toys body unless of course you already have a spare kicking around without a use. A suitable TTM-18 style body can be bought for $18-25 shipped.

Don't waste your time on a parted Hot Toys body unless of course you already have a spare kicking around without a use. A suitable TTM-18 style body can be bought for $18-25 shipped.
That's right

He is here! Wohooo.....

james bond 007.jpg

Thank you Rob and CMiller! Awesome clothing set by Yunsil and hope I can assemble the Sean Connery version soon cos I am trying to changed the suit button. Thanks to Rob arranging the sut. Cant wait to show when it is all finished.

I think someone posted an image of that sculpt set up on a body... If no one else can remember or find it, you might have some luck trying to search this thread using Google's image search.

Congratulations on one very beautiful Craig figure hnlee! :clap

My sculpt arrived from T-Squared the other day and now my Connery Bond figure is complete! I'd really like to thank T-Sqaured for the awesome paint work as well as bbkill for the sculpt Rdeezy and Yunsil for offering the outfit and also EVILFACE for the fantastic stand decals! I'd also like to thank the 2 fellow members who helped me get the sculpt and outfit! (I'll keep your names private, but you know who you are! :)) Connery is my favorite Bond and now I can cross this figure off my list of wanted grail pieces! (Sorry about the awful picture quality guys...I really need to get a new camera!)

Connery Goldfinger 1.JPG

Connery Goldfinger 2.JPG

Last edited:
Back