JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Here are some pics of mine. I'm not as great at futzing as other folks here, but even still the suit looks amazing:

Overall he looks great, but, Connery has quite dark shading around his eyes. On your sculpt there is something of a 'pee holes in the snow' look. It could of course be the lighting...

Just finished this Bond up
I'll get better pics tomorrow with SLR

0fc051520d0a10376f8b038ef74a9600.jpg

2c75834debc206283a338dd1bbb9fc28.jpg

3675ec742df17124da93a6bb0c463699.jpg

Last edited:

Not a fan of him as Bond, but that does look exactly like Craig, capturing his rough appearance. There needs to be a Dalton sculpt of that quality, i'd snap it up in a heartbeat.

That's Toria's!? Woah! Ok, I'm in on that then. I was considering the painted one they offer and I'll definitely have it now!

Obviously is not going to be able to complete with the amazing level of the custom suits, but have you guys seem these 2 new tuxedos? Looks like a new brand (MG Toys)...any idea about the quality?

$_12.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_12.JPG
$_12.JPG

Im definitely going with a Jacob repainted ML sculpt for the Yunsil Skyfall tux

So is the ML sculpt readily available for purchase now? Their web site: Modern Life ML doesn't work on any browser I have (Safari, Chrome or Firefox).

No, not yet, Jacob reckons it'll be a month or two as yet. I don't think it's your browser, I think it's because you don't want to use Flash

Actually, that link doesn't seem to go beyond the Flash page now. Best to look on FB and follow them there.

No, not yet, Jacob reckons it'll be a month or two as yet. I don't think it's your browser, I think it's because you don't want to use Flash

Chrome has flash built-in. Doesn't work. Besides, anyone using Flash on the web in any capacity doesn't know f-all about the web, design or what they're doing. And deserve to be suspended from their balls in a public square.

Back