JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Connery bond -bbkill head Yunsil suit
Blondie - iminime
Battle damaged t-800 t2 - hot toys stock
My custom Indy - Kato outfit, shrunken PF head - mfisher acces.
Rainman bill v2

That's impressive. Also impressed that T2 made it in with those customs. That particular HT figure rocks hard.

Tough to rate a top 5 really, right? I mean, do you go with "favorite" or "best represented" or "most accurate"...? Tough call.

Interested to see what comes about with the movie Spectre coming out later this year.

Yep, I'm getting more and more amped the more I think about it.

This by far is the best 1/6 suit I've ever seen the detail and accuracy is staggaring and i think with the sculpt it bumps it up to a top 5 in my collection.
Damn Ray, and you have EVERYTHING! Awesome to hear it made your top 5

what ray said. this is an unbelievable feeling, the new tops in my collection!

MJ1_0454.jpg
MJ1_0446.jpg
MJ1_0442.jpg
MJ1_0455.jpg

OUTSTANDING Chilipep! :clap

And whoever did the paintwork on your sculpt did a phenomenal job.

This really is the money shot, isn't it?

Is that a really nicely futzed verycool tux on Craig or the bleached TC tux?
Greg are you loving this?

Ray did that paint up Wor-Gar! He did an incredible job! and that tux is a bleached toyscity. i was really happy with it but yunsils will be as perfect as her goldfinger suit is. I think we need to get her to work on the white dinner jacket tux and something from goldeneye too...

I don't like that at all, the shape from the side and at the top of the head is way off. Also, their DFENS sculpt was way oversized. I'd be cautious about this one. Compared to the Gambit head in the pic, that head looks like it could end up undersized when cast. I'd be much happier if we could see prototype heads on bodies. Why do head sculptors never seem to own them!?

I don't like that at all, the shape from the side and at the top of the head is way off. Also, their DFENS sculpt was way oversized. I'd be cautious about this one. Compared to the Gambit head in the pic, that head looks like it could end up undersized when cast. I'd be much happier if we could see prototype heads on bodies. Why do head sculptors never seem to own them!?
And what do you say about that one, Rogerbee
8e5dbc55c777dbe36cf855edb0f8305e.jpg
?

That Goldfinger suit Connery is absolutely fantastic in every conceivable way. I'm filled with regret on passing on that suit, but my head would have done it no justice. Congrats on the perfect Connery Bond...

To me, the nose on BBKills' Craig looks too big and the chin is too small. The other guy says he's modding his, so we'll see what comes out. If everyone said his DFENS was too big, this one may sadly go too far the other way. We'll just have to see.....

I don't get all the attention that sculpt is getting. Nearly 45 potential sales? As you mentioned, way off especially from the profile. That bbkill head isn't that close either. Nose too big and hair too stylized for my taste.

Here are some pics of mine. I'm not as great at futzing as other folks here, but even still the suit looks amazing:

Back